❖10❖

Haneul's POV

Right now I'm back in the dorm. Relaxing before storms came home. Their practice will end at 9:30 p.m and now it's 6 p.m .

Since I'm getting bored, I'm thinking about making vid about me baking cookies and cake. Then I walked to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients. After all the ingredients got prepared, I went to my room and took my camera.

Setting the camera for a better position only showing half of my body instead of showing my face since I'm still not ready to reveal myself.

After everything ready, I start recording. Everything went smooth, no misstep, no rush. Relaxing vibe I think.

While the cookies in the oven, I'm mixing the cake mix. I'm making a chocolate fluff cake. Mixing this and that , pour it into a round metal baking bowl (idk what's it called so hehe) and put it the oven. And now I'm making the chocolate pour and prepare for the topping. Slicing up some strawberries and make some whipped cream.

30 minutes later, ' Ting! ' the cookies are done now and then i put in my cake mix into the oven. I took out the cookies first and put them on a tray to let them cold before putting them into a container. After the cake done baking, I took out the cake from the oven and separate the cake out from the metal bowl and start to decorate it.

Everything now is done. Waving at the camera and I ended the recording.

I put the cake in the fridge so I can eat it when the boys home. Checking the time ,now it's 8:40 p.m.

'I will just relax for now ' I sighed and continue watching the tv.

While watching the tv i eat the cookies that i baked. After about an half of hour, i heard many footsteps from the front door and the door opened revealed the handsome 11 guys.

I turned my head toward them and welcome them. Home.

"I baked some cookies and a cake so go take a shower first before sit here, " i said while pointing at the bathroom.

I heard some 'yesses' from them.

While waiting for them to shower, i took out the cake from the fridge and some more cookies and placed them on a table in front of the tv.
Searching up for a movie and play it.

One by one started to arrive at the living room.

"Come on sit here, " i told them

"Woah this is good, thank you, " sangnyeon said as he munching the cookies.

"Hahah no problem, "

And now everyone's here. Everyone sitting comfortably there some on the floor and some on the cushion.

"Okay go on, ask me anything yall wanna know about me, I'll try to answer it, "

"You can dance? " juyeon asked and reached for a slice of cake. I handed him a plate.

"Well, i used to dance back then," i said as the boys nodded.

"Did you perhaps do youtube thingy cause i found this youtuber and her channel i found her figure look exactly same as you.... I don't remember her channel tho..., " chanhee asked while trying to remember.

"Itsneultime? , " i look at him

"Oh yeah, that's the channel,,, is that you? Cause you both lookin really similar, " while the other boy lookin confuse.

"Yup that's me, why?you watched it? Gosh so emberessed, " facepalmed.

"REALLY?! GOSH YOUR VOICE LITERALLY A MASTERPIECE?! YOU CAN BE AN IDOL INSTEAD?! " i swear my ear gonna explode anytime soon.

"Wait, hold up. What channel? Youtube? Idol? Can you explain it I'm clueless, "

"Gosh Juyeon you always clueless. " chanhee reaching out for the remote tv.

He started to open youtube and searching for my youtube channel. He clicked on one of my singing cover vid.

'Oh gosh! I'm gonna a run!,' i started to stand up and ready to run.

But then sunwoo caught my wrist and told me to sit back. I just pout and sit back. I close my eyes with my pillow.

They all seem really focus and amazed until the vid end.

"O-okay let's stop here, " i pretend to be sleepy just to escape .

"I know your lying , let's sleep after you explain all these thing, " kevin said.

I facepalm myself and try to fix my sitting position.

"Okay just prepare your ear while I'm giving yall a long ass story line, " they all just nodded like a child obeying to their mom.

"Okay, i used to be a trainee but a few years ago i stop and gave up on my dream. "

"Why did you stop? What making you to give up? " hyunjae asked

I let out a long sigh.

" my ex company was really strict and kinda abusive so like we need to keep our weight below 47 kg," i told them

"47 kg?! Are they crazy?!" Sangyeon interrupt me. I just nodded and continue.

"I used to weight over it and I'm one of the target so like they will be extra strict towards me.. I used to be forced to only drink water without eating for about 3 weeks,beeing forced to practice 24 hours per day and yess they still not satisfied"

"They ain't human, they are devil. How could they threat you like that!? " haknyeon burst.

"Anyway i realized for what i been doing after all passing out while practicing, i made a report about it, so that's how i ended and gave up on my dream, " i said in a sad tone.

Jacob patted my back. I smile at him and continue.

"Anemia.i got diagnosed to have an anemia after all 8 years of training in that company. Anyway i got better now , " trying to make them less worried. I didn't realized that tears rolling down to my cheeks. After that, they group hug me comforting me.

I wiped my eyes and got up. I clapped my hand twice and let out a laugh and spoke.

" okay everyone it getting late now, let's sleep tomorrow y'all have an early practice tomorrow," with that we wished each other a goodnight and the boys entered their room.

I stayed behind and clean up some mess there. The leftover cake i put it in the fridge. I washed my face and went to sleep.

'I'm glad i got these understanding guys here, " i thought before drift to sleep.

_________________________________________

Now yall know what happened during her trainee life.

And i got goosebumps from tbz kill this love stage.

And also I'm glad that Haruto got a happy ending.. I literally curse at Doyoung and that teacher before even tho i know that they just acting but it still hurt .

The kill this love stage vid is on the chapter thumbnail. Kevin my man lookin fine as hell.

I'll edit some part if there any misspelled or grammar.