❖14❖

Time skip

Haneul's pov

It's had been days since they 'the boyz' do their budget spend activities and today the whole house filled with..

"NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI  BABA!!
SITHI UHM INGOYAMA !!
NANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA!!
SITHI UHHMM INGONYAMA!! "

yess the iconic lion king song in the middle of crispy sunrises morning. I can already tell who did this by hearing the screaming voice said " wake up everybody!"

Yess kevin he maybe too excited to visit the 'art street' that he found online.since on the other day i followed the other members and today imma follow this artistic boy to his 'art street' little journeys.

I already got ready early,i had to wake up early due to the recording progress.

We were outside heading towards the train.Kevin,me and changmin and also the cameraman.he need to film those two since they're mister idol who's have a bunch of kids energy.

I let out a loud sigh.

"What's wrong haneul?" Changmin asked.

"Just i think there's gonna happen something that's will make us tired," he just nodded while kevin lead us.

Now we're in a train and doomed

"Isn't that's our train but why are we in here?" I facepalmed.

Since this gonna be their little doomed journey i just gonna stay silent and let them handle it themselves.

Kevin went to a stranger and ask about something.

"If you need recommend,we could just walk there instead of using train," i whisper to kevin and he shook his head.

"No let's take the train," i sigh.

We got out from the train and rode the next train.

"We missed our stop," as we on another train.

I don't how many times i actually facepalm myself.

"Let's just walk," he said.

"That's what haneul recommend earlier," changmin added.

"Okay² let's just walk," he smile sheepishly.

After we walked for a while,we arrived at the destination.

" Is this it?,"

" Yea,"

" We came here for a miles and missed our stop and missed trains just to see this,"

" What ? this is what we called art,you dumbass"

I help them took some pictures and now we're heading to meet the others where sunwoo,jacob,new,younghoon,eric and hyunjae at.

Once we met them.they suggest to play a game which i found it fun yet embarrassed if you do it in public.

After all the playing,they decided to dance to no air idk maybe punishment. (Fyi i do watch the episode but i don't really remember it so yeah..8 maybe change a bit)

I'm in the crowd being loud . I'm cheering at them until they end the dance.

"How about the staff do rock,paper, scissors.and the loser have to dance to boy," sunwoo suggest.

"Deal, I'm okay with it just don't blame us if we ruined the choreography," one of the staff said while the other staff agreed.

Passed 10 round and we're playing on the 11th time.i can tell that everyone was competitive and tried to avoid to dance.

I throw a paper and everyone was scissors.i got betrayed. As if they planned it..

"H-how...wait did you guys planned it," i let go my hairs.

"No," in unison

I sigh. The boys are like excited kids got their toys.

"Okay here we go babes,music please," i tie up hairs.

The boys and some staff pull out their phone to record i guess.

The music started and i dan e to the chorus..i ran away as soon the chorus ended. Now i felt how changmin felt.

Time skip:back to the homestay

"So how was it, did you guys having fun through all this budget spending," i asked them. We currently in the living room.

"Yea, you guys should be there when haneul noona had to dance to boy earlier," eric shook juyeon's arm.

"What really... Urghh what a shame. I wanted to see it," haknyeon said pouting.

"I recorded it, don't worry. I got your back, " kevin said . He took his phone out and click play on the vid.

" Oh shoot, " i buried my face in my knees.

" Woohooo, the first dance cover of our song from or manager~~" sunwoo said wiggling his eyebrows.

" Urghh... Atleast i did not do any wrong move," i said in process to stand up.

" You dancing is good tho," juyeon said

" See even the main dancer say it, why you always denied it by saying you bad at it. You basically all rounder," Sangyeon said.

I got touched. I tried to hold my tears,tried to hide it. I guess it no use on hiding it.

My doing well nose got runny and my tears betrayed my eyes on keeping it in.

I turned around . Seeing their shocked face when they saw me ugly crying.

"C-can i hug you guys," without any hesitation they made their way to hug me.

" A thank you won't be enough, I can't stop to thank you guys, 10 years as trainee and barely got compliment, all i got is ' you're no 1 but you didn't reach my expectations, just quit,' it's hurt.. i gave up on my childhood just to reach my dream .. but now i met with the most precious boys ever even tho we just met, that the sweetest thing i ever heard thank you. "

I broke the hug and chuckles.

" I can't believe i just broke down. I'll take a really good care of y'all. I promise," i show them my pinky promise.

" It's okay..we won't make fun of you," kevin tried to calm me down .

"did you get that in camera,"

"Yea, I'll send it to you later,"

"Yea- oh hehe," sunwoo scratch his neck

I sent him a death glare.

"I give you 3 second to save yourselves," i told both eric and sunwoo .

They started to ran away to 'save' themselves.

I chase them.

"YAHHH! COME HERE!" I screamed.

They other members are just shook their head and head off to their room.

Once i cought the two kids. I smirked.

I took out my phone and open my gallery and show them their 'faces'.

"Make fun of me or your fans will have these,"  I laughed waving my phone up high so they can't reach it. I use mt height opportunity to tease them.

They sigh .

"Okay,okay we won't make fun of you," sunwoo said with eric nodding along.

"Okay good boy, you're good to go," i pet both of their head and make my way toward my room.

Before i could leave eric said.

"But we'll make fun of you later! Byeeee!," They both run laughing.

I shook my head.

"Kids nowadays," i got inside my room preparing to sleep.

_____________________________________

Sorry for the long hiatus and waiting
So here's the chapter

Not the best