56.Kadhal Enbadhu Kadavul Allava??

...

Jas was with her seniors Arun and Radhika...

Radhika was searching someone...

Jas knew that Radhika has an eye on Aadhavan...

Jas: ennaka unga crush ah theduringala??

Radhi:ada nee vera en di??

Jas didn't want to hurt her by telling her the truth...

Arun was the one who helped her with those new atmosphere of studies...

College is something different from school...

They have to study by themselves...

Radhika helped her with her exams...

And that was not the only reason...

Radhika liked Aadhavan from the very beginning of the second year... When Aadhavan beat Daniel... She went aww with his bravery and courage... She admired his physique...

And she followed him secretly to find something about him...

And One day she saw Jasmine talking with aadhavan...

Using this as a chance...

(The day aadhavan proposed anjali unknowingly... )

Radhika started to accompany her as her senior and that made her work simple...

She admire him in her corner of her eyes.... And that was not been unnoticed by aadhavan...

As Aadhavan always have a talk with Jas after finishing his classes... About how to express his love...

Losing her patience..... One day Radhika proposed him...

Aadhavan:Sorry pa... I'm already loving someone... Sorry if I had give you some hope...

Radhika understood from his point of view...

And genuinely left him with a smile and her last words...

Radhika:paravala nga... That's ok... I'm not that lucky one... But neenga love pandra ponna kandipa orunaal intro kudukanum..

Aadhavan:kandipa... Hmm....

Radhika:Radhika...

Aadhavan:Haan... Radhika let's be friends...

Aadhavan never deceived any of her feelings as he know how it would hurts...

Even if your love was not proposed to the one... Your smile and eyes will reflect them clearly...

And that reflection was never missed in Radhika's eyes whenever she saw him...

But aadhavan wondered how Radhika will move on this much easy...

He smiled contently at her concern towards him...

(As I said... She accepted her father's marriage proposal and let the life go with the flow)

------------

Coming to the previous chapter cliffhanger (apdinu sollika vendiyadhu dhan🤷‍♀️😁)

Aadhavan:machan...

Ashwin:solluda...

Aadhavan:unaku Msc. 1st year genetic engineering department la athul nu yaarayachum theriyum??

Ashwin:haan theriyum... En da??

Aadhavan:avan anjali ya love pandranam... Ava class la ipadhan students ellarayum... Meratitu irukan da...