Epilogue

Wedding bells could be heard ringing in the air. In a church in Chiba, Y/N could be seen pacing in front of the alter, a nervous face clearly displayed. 

No one could blame him, really. After all, it was his wedding today. Standing off to the side were Hayato and Yuzuru, one of them having a sweat dropping look and the other with a deadpan expression.

"The hell are you doing?" Yuzuru questions.

"Oh, if it hadn't occurred to you, Yuzuru, it's my wedding today."

"Okay? And?"

"I'm pretty sure you goddamn know what it fucking means!" The blonde exclaims at him.

"Now, now. Let's calm down, everyone," Hayama says with a sweat dropping smile. "There's no need to be nervous, Shiozaki-san."

"I think he has every reason to by nervous," Yuzuru says.

"Hell yeah I'm nervous! The girl of my dreams is marrying me today, but what if I mess up? What if she says no? Ah, shit, whole crap ton of things could go wrong."

"Calm the hell down, man. She said yes, didn't she?"

"Yeah, yeah. She did," Y/N responds, calming down.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Besides, when my cousin is set on something she'll see it to the end. And you're the first guy she's ever liked and the first to ever want to spend the rest of her days with," the green-eyed man says, his tone sincere.

Y/N gave Yuzuru a small smile. "Thanks... I really needed to hear that."

"However, my warning from high school still stands, asshole."

Y/N sighed. "There he is."

"Never change, Yuzuru," Hayato says with a chuckle.

---

Meanwhile, in another room of the church, Saki, Setsuna, and Y/N's mother, Riko could be seen in there. The two were seen adjusting Saki's dress, the blueish-haired girl standing in front of a mirror.

The two noticed her perplexed and nervous expression. Like Y/N, she was quite nervous as to how the wedding could turn out. The possible things that could happen to ruin it.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Riko asks, a motherly tone in her voice.

"H-Huh? N-Nothing's wrong, Mrs. Shiozaki."

"I told you, you can call me mother, you know."

"R-Right."

"But still, what's wrong, Sakisaki?" Setsuna asks the question again.

"...I was really happy when he asked me it, and I said yes. But... What if he really doesn't want to go through with it? What if... What if I'm not the one he really sees there at the alter."

"Honey, don't say that," Riko says, taking Saki's hand into hers. "You know, I helped him pick out that engagement ring. When he first initially showed me the ones he planned to buy, you know what I said?"

"U-Uh, what?"

"I basically told him they were shit. Instead, I gave him the ring that my mother wore for her wedding. And I could really tell on how much thought he really put in on how he was going to ask you."

"Really?"

Riko only giggled. "Yep. He's just as nervous. Just as his father was when he asked me to marry him."

"D-Do you... Do you think he would've accepted me into your family?"

"Definitely," Riko says with a smile. "He had a whole scenario planned out. As soon as he met the girl, he'd act all intimidating before I'd have to punch him in the gut. He would've been the sweetest man you would come across, and he would love to spoil his grandchildren. Which by the way, when can I expect some?"