-.♡Turned Tables♡.-

[THIRD PERSON P.O.V]

Tommy sat in the loneliness of his house wanting the three children sleep soundly in what supposedly was a "bed".

"What the he// did I got myself in to...?" Tommy held his head in the palm of his hands.

"I can't take care of them! What of earth was I fu(k|ng thinking of?!" Tommy lazily dragged his body to get a glass of water.

Taking a deep breathe, he felt himself calm down, until he heard crying.

Running over to the bed, he strangely saw the pink haired kid crying, holding on to his sweater.

"Hey little guy, calm down alright? I'm Tom, or you're cousin, why are you crying buddy?" Tommy tried to stay calm and friendly for the clearly terrified child in front of him.

Techno's sniffles got louder, and just like that, Wilbur was awake.

"Technie? Hey, what's wrong?" Will asked sleepily patting a spot besides him where Techno ran to clinging in to Wilbur.

Tommy wantched them both interact.

"I wanna go home Wilby..." Techno hugged the older kid for dear life.

"Hey~ it's okay! Tommy will take care of us! And I will protect you and Dreamy! So don't worry!" Wilbur smiled proudly.

"Wilby? Technie?" A soft voice asked.

Techno turned his head to see a sleepy Dream rubbing her eyes.

"Dreamy!" Techno hugged the girl who happily took it as a chance for cuddles.

"Alright you three, how about you go play outside- and I will make us all a sandwich?" Tommy kneeled besides the three and saw how the three glanced back and forward at each other.

"Out." Techno asked Wilbur with a smile in his face.

"Okay! Come on you two!" Will smiled holding one of Dream and Techno's hands in his own.

-...-

"Dreamy maybe we shouldn't-!" Will warned looking at the little kid who sat happily in a branch.

"But Wilby-!" Dream whined, "Me and Technie are already up!"

"Wha-? Techno!" Wilbur pouted "glaring" at Techno who was sticking his tongue out down at him from a branch.

"No fair! You two get back here! Now!" Will stomped his foot on the ground.

Technoblade giggled "No!"

"It's not fair! You know I can't get up there!" Will crossed his tiny arms angrily.

"Just fly up here Wilby!" Techno looked down at the demigod.

"No! Daddy said he was going to help me fly! And I will wait!" Will said.

"Tech down! 1" Dream held her "brother's/cousins" hand.

"2"
"NO-!"
"3!!"

The two jumped down, just then, Tommy came running in and catching the two in mid air.

Dream, who didn't like the idea of being held by someone she didn't know, started squirming around.

"Let us down!" Techno yelled copying the same reaction as Dream.

"Tommy let 'em down!" Wilbur yelled.

"I JUST CAUGHT YOU- you two should at least be grateful! You could of had gotten hurt you little brats!" Tommy angrily lectured the kids.

Placing them in the ground, both five year olds held hands, shaking and clearly about to cry due to being yelled at. And Wilbur was having none of that.

"Don't call them that you dumb teenager!" Will kicked Tommy's leg with all his strength, Tommy fell to the ground in pain.

"Hey! It's okay! No need to cry! I already got revenge for you! Look! He's in pain! Please don't cry!" Will hugged both kids.

Techno's eyes went from their light blue color to a red-gold color.

Walking closer to Tommy, he started kicking him with his small foot, which, didn't hurt at all but Tommy still felt offended.

"Ah, so the voices were actually active at five! I'll have to remember that." Tommy looked up just to see Phil standing tall grinning at him.

"Ready to give up Tommy?" Phil kneeled down to receive the kids hugs.

"Daddy! They jumped down a tree!" Will hugged his dads leg.

"Is that so?" Phil raised an eyebrow at the little gods.

"Yeah!" Both kids giggled excitedly, Phil couldn't help but laugh at the fact that they had no idea that they were supposed to be in trouble, but he will let it slide, just because it was funny. And he made a bet over who the cooler parent was.

"Phil! What was that?! These kids are crazy! At one moment they are crying, at the other they are almost dyeing-! And Techno's eyes?! They changed color!!" Tommy finally got up from the ground.

"Calm down mate. You wanted this remember? Not even a day had gone by, and you still have this whole week. So I ask again. Ready to give up?" Phil smirked.

He knew Tommy was a hot-head; "Of course not! We are going to have fun and these kids will enjoy staying with me! -Just, what the he// are they?!" Tommy asked.

"Well Tommy. I present you; Death's son. The grimreaper, The blood god, and finally, the daughter of life and chaos themselves, The goddess of balance. A.K.A THE CHAOS TRIO You are taking care of the second generation of gods right now, so be careful, their parents are watching." Phil flew off leaving an opened mouth Tommy and three gods behind.

"S-So... Why exactly are you called chaos trio...?" Tommy asked looking at the kids, who's smiles turned mischievous and eyes turned red.

"I... see..." Tommy sighed.

"You know what? I am getting to old for this. And I am 17! So- let's eat, you three will shower and then we can all sleep for the rest of the day, how does that sound?"

"Boring." Will rolled his eyes.

"Should of had guessed. Well, inside we go."

_END_