YGX Leejung - sleepover

SMUT
Y/N TOP SUPREMACY 🙈

your sister invited some of her friends to sleep over at your house since it's her birthday

your sister invited some of her friends to sleep over at your house since it's her birthday. little did she know, one of her friend caught your eye.

ps: you and your sister are only a year apart.

...

"mom, can they stay for a night here?" your sister asked, "ofcourse, not a problem but i don't think all of you will fit onto lia's room (your sister)

"mom, can they stay for a night here?" your sister asked, "ofcourse, not a problem but i don't think all of you will fit onto lia's room (your sister)..." your mom replied.

"it's okay, y/n's room is available.." lia added and went upstairs with her friends.

...

(10 P.M.)

while you were busy on your laptop, doing some work. lia enters the room with leejung.

"she'll sleep with you, is that okay?" lia asks, "o-ofcourse, unnie..." you replied while fixing your sitting position. leejung enters the room as lia closes the door, she didn't hesitate to seat on the edge of your bed.

"is it okay for you if i'll turn the lights off!" leejung asked, "no problem.." you smiled and she stood to turn off the lights.

lia sends a photo

lia sends a photo

...

"

i heard from your sister that you still don't have boyfriend.." leejung utters, "y-yeah, i don't have.."

'why is she suddenly asking about this?' you thought.

"how about you?" you asks while browsing through your phone, she didn't answer and took your phone.

"look me in the eyes when you talk to me.." leejung states, "why should i, leejung?" trying to get my phone from her.

"because i said so..." she replied while seriously looking at you. "give me back my phone.." you states, hearing a giggle from her.

"only if you'd give me a kiss..." leejung smirks, and sits on your lap.

'i'm sorry but i can give you more than a kiss...' you thought.

you held her waist, started to kiss her softly. leejung puts her hand around your neck. you both pull away from the intense kissing. you slowly remove her bra and threw it to the ground. you suck on her t*ddies, while she caress your neck.

"ahh~" leejung can't help but to moan, you smiled as you suck on her. she puts her knees between your lap, she was pushing it to your throbbing core. then you came back into your senses and pulled away from leejung. she looks at you with a confused face. you stood and took her bra from the ground.

"no, we can't.." you utter, "why?" leejung asks while slightly tilting her head, giving you a seductive look.

"just wear it.." you were about to turn on the lights when leejung corners you to the wall.

"i won't make any noise, i promise." she caresses your waist, whispering seductively. "don't you want this?" she asks while pointing to her body.

"gotta lock the door.."

you came back to see leejung naked in your bed, you gulped at the beautiful view infront of you. you slowly crawled between her thighs. you teases her by blowing on it.

"don't make any noise.."

you started to eat her p*ssy like there's no tomorrow. she grabs the bed sheet and throws her head back in pleasure. you let her lick your fingers before putting it inside her hole.

"are you okay? it doesn't hurt?" you asked, worried that you're hurting her. "i'm okay.." leejung smiles.

you continued your work and eat her out. she bites the pillow to not make any noise, you went for her neck while your finger does the job.

"moan softly." you said as you put your ears infront of her mouth, she moans. you were so turned on by her moaning, you suck on her neck and places some hickey.

you went to her t*ddies and suck on it while slowly making your way back to her wet & throbbing core. she grabs your hair as she knows that she's close.

"ahh~ faster~ please..." leejung moans, looking so submissive. you smiled and followed her order.

few minutes later, she squirt juices on your bed. you went to kiss her so that her moaning won't be that loud. you continued to pump your fingers up and down on her hole.

"please.. stop.." leejung grips on your arms, you slowly stop and took your soaked finger.

"are you okay?" you asks, "thank you.." leejung smiled and kisses you. there's  bathroom inside your room so you let her bath herself as you change your bed sheet.

few minutes later, she's back. she sits on the bed with you as you brushes her hair. "are you usually like this after having sex?" leejung asks, "you're my first though..." you softly utter and and she turned around to you.

"i'm your first?!" leejung's eye widen, you smiled and nodded. she then kisses you, "leejung.. i actually like you already like for months.. since when lia unnie brought you here.." you stated and looked at her as she gives you a pouty look.

"so, how's your sleepover experience here?" you asks while caressing her hair, "i think i want to live here if i'll get to experience this every night...." leejung giggles as she rests her head to your chest.