Chapter 8.

(A/N: TW: SELFHARM AND GROOMING.)

NO ONE'S POV:

Iruma looked at the troubling test he was doing currently, along with the others. He sighed and just answered them randomly. After the test, iruma shook his head and tried to forget about it..talking with clara and Asmodeus.

2 days later after that, iruma was handed his test. He got 16/100. He curdled his head into his arms and groaned..he got the lowest grade other then clara. As soon as he did that, he just thought about cutting himself.

He thought about the razorblade. Once he got home, he went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, negative thoughts began spreading like a virus. He rolled up his left sleeve, and pressed the razorblade around his shoulder.

He put pressure into it, hard and sliding it..feeling that sting of relief as blood was oozing out. He looked at it and smiled..he thought it was very pretty. It was satisfying to see the blood drip down. He washed the fresh scar until it stopped bleeding..and rolled down his sleeve again..

He flopped onto his bed and began to just scroll on his phone. He scrolled around devitumblr before getting some new idea, what if there was people like me?

He searched tw cuts and was surprised to see posts of others like him. He instantly became hooked. He liked lots of photos about other people's selfharm scars, even rating some of them when asked by the uploader and considered about showing his, and even asking others to rate them..

He knew it was fucked up, but he needed a selfharm mentally unstable buddy.

He eventually went back to work, translating snarled videos and songs and then uploading them, the song specifically being heather by Conan gray. Oh he knew he'll be seeing lots of depressing comments. He uploaded it and straight for the comments.

He made the chat LIVE. Demons had to wait for 50 seconds until they are able to watch it. The comments were going crazy. It was so fast. They were over millions of people. He eventually went to get a snack from the kitchen. He saw opera approach him, iruma's wrists were bandaged.

Iruma walked quickly pass him before feeling a hand grab his wrist. There, opera felt the bandages on his wrist.. he slowly rolled up his sleeves before iruma stopped him. "Are you alright Iruma-sama?" Said opera. It was rare to see a concerned expression formed onto his face.

"I'm fine, I just tripped at school today." Iruma said. Opera knew deep down he was lying, but let it go. He told iruma that Sullivan wouldn't be able to go home for today..iruma was saddened at this..but just said okay.

He went back to his room and layed in bed, he heard a notification pop up in his phone, specifically from devigram.
______________________________________

Aamon: Hey! You're iruma right?

Aamon: you're Sullivan's grandson right? That's so cool!

Iruma: oh, ty!

Aamon: I saw your Tumblr, I also self harm, wanna talk some more? I scrolled through your Devigram account and it seems we have a lot in common.

Iruma: oh, then I'd love too!

Aamon: Awesome!!
______________________________________

Iruma smiled at this text, they talked for hours until they fell asleep..
______________________________________

NO ONE'S POV, AT BABYLS: