Chapter 11.

(A/N: I'm going to school next week for me and I am like, nervous. Also killing will be involved.)

IRUMA'S POV:

I woke up with aamon sitting on the couch watching TV, "oh you're awake? Good morning." He looked over at me and smiled. "I got your clothes ready, your grandpa was ridiculously worried! He wants you to go home sadly.." he said as he chuckled. "Oh I see, well good morning to you too, I'll go change aamon." I sat down on the couch, my jacket was unbuttoned and still on me.

(A/N: and thank God it was still on you cause he would've found out you were human iru-boy.)

My head suddenly began hurting, I saw something. The shrine..a girl placing something there..I snapped out of it. "You good?" Aamon looked at me. "Yup." I said, faking a smile. I took the clothes that aamon had left for me and I went to the bathroom to change.

I undressed and wore the clothes aamon handed, I took the cardigan I brought with me along. I said bye to aamon and started heading home. I kept thinking about the shrine for some reason, it made me walk faster at home.

I got home and talked with grandpa for a bit, my legs felt a little sore but I ignored it. I went to my room and began to do some homework kalego-sensei left for us to do in the weekends,

I finished after 20 minutes, i stretched a bit and went to translate more human videos. Music only this time, and specifically a pearl by mitski and party girl by Lana del Rey (Ft: tropez)

And more, it took some time but I was eventually finished with it and uploaded them..I flopped over my bed and decided to go on devitok.

(TikTok - Devitok.)

A few moments later, the book..it was shaking. I sighed and went to go change just in chase. I took the furisode, got my parasol ready and the rose hairpins. I gently held the book and opened it. It was really windy, I saw the window open from the wind and I winced my eyes for protection and covered them with my arms.

Once it became more gentle, I slowly opened my eyes and let down my arms..I looked to see the book moving onto a rather specific page..the human realm. I knew it. A human must have given an offering or something..I closed the window and  opened the portal to the human realm and closed it immediately.

It was raining a lot, so I was glad that I got the parasol ready.

I walked down the stairs and looked at the 2 requests I got from 2 people separately and had distance with each other. "So you're real..?" I looked back to see..a teen girl looking straight at me, I calmed down inside and smiled at her. "Why yes." I looked over at the request she gave me. It was in a letter.

I opened it to see..a request to kill someone..? I looked over at the dozens of box's that had food inside. I wonder whats the reason behind this. She seems psychic for some reason.."I would like you to kill 4 girls and 3 boys." I looked her seriously. "I'm assuming they bullied you physically because of your visible bruises and scars." I felt worried for this girl.

I eventually accepted the request after some talks with her. I looked over at the other request after she left, alkired came out. "Oh my Devi, do mentally unstable people come to you all the time or?" Alkired stood there. "Shut up alkired." I said. I looked at the other request, just asking for good luck and riches..I granted they're wish like always.

"And that other request, it's kind of like assassination." Alkired said, now that I think about it..yeah he's right. "True.." I stood up from reading it. I haven't stabbed someone nor had slit someone's throat in a while..normally I'd just shoot them or use magic, even sometimes shoot them with arrows.