30

➻° ° °

Since more people told me to stay at this book I will do so. I hope you others who wanted a second book won't mind! Anyways, season 2 starts here I hope you enjoy :)

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ

The helpers from the butterfly estate dragged you all on their backs to get you all in the estate and treat u there. Inosuke was still crying and yelling and Zenitsu was shocked. Even the one's who actually never cry have cried today. Tanjiro was tired and slept. You had your eyes closed and cried as well, but not so loud like Inosuke. You were quiet and tears were flowing down your face.

Later you all arrived at the butterfly estate and the others treated you three well. You were resting well and Inosuke, Zenitsu, too. But Tanjiro was still not fully healed because of the stab.

You got yourself ready to go to Rengoku's father and brother to tell them what message Rengoku left them. When you were about to go, you saw Tanjiro in his uniform just like you.

"Oh hey, Tanjiro. Do you need something?" You asked and he nodded.

"I'm coming with you." He smiled but you sighed.

"No, you can't. You're still injured you have to stay here and.... Kyojuro's father is..... can be really grumpy at times, so it's better if you stay here." You explained, but he shook his head.

"I will come with you. Now let's go!" He grabbed your hand and you both went out of the estate.

"Fine, but be careful with your injury." You told him and he smiled.

"Of course." He just said while you two walked. The crow of Rengoku showed you two the way to his house. You didn't know where it is from the butterfly estate.

You both started to speed up a little because the crow got faster, but then Tanjiro got down and held his gut.

"Are you okay, Tanjiro?!" You crouched down next to him and put a hand his shoulder.

"I'm fine.... don't worry." He sweated a lot and breathed a bit heavily.

"I told you to stay at the estate!" You said worried, but he just looked straight so you also looked where he was looking. You saw Senjuro, Rengoku's little brother. He looked very tired and was cleaning the ground. You helped Tanjiro up and walked towards Senjuro.

"Hello, Senjuro." You smiled and gave him a little wave. His eyes widened and he ran towards you, hugging you.

"I missed you..." He spoke and you smiled and patted his head.

"I missed you, too." You then hugged him and Tanjiro smiled at you both. Then you let go of him. Tanjiro just bowed his head and asked,

"Have you heard of Kyojuro Rengoku's passing?" Senjuro nodded in response.

"I have messages from Kyojuro for his father, and for you, Senjuro." You told him.

"From our brother?" He looked up at you.

" 'our'?" Tanjiro repeated and raised a brow.

"Oh, I just used to call Kyojuro big brother and him little brother. But Kyojuro's father never accepted me to call him 'dad' or anything else." You explained and looked at the ground and then back to Senjuro. He looked very worried.

"Excuse me! Are you all right? Your face is deadly pale!" Senjuro pointed out and you looked at Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro... It's the best if you go back to the estate-" You got interrupted by a grumpy voice.

"Knock it off! He would've left the most worthless of messages, anyway!" You all turned to Rengoku's father and Tanjiro seemed to be very confused while you just frowned.

"Look what he got for becoming a swordsman when he had no real talent! No wonder he died! Worthless! What a fool of a son Kyojuro was! A person's talent is determined the day he's born. Only a mere handful have any talent. The rest are just members of masses! Completely useless trash, they are! Kyojuro was in that group. He had no real talent. So why wouldn't he end up dead? Senjuro! The funeral's over now. It's high time you wiped that gloomy look off your face! Same goes for you, Y/n! You'll end up just like Kyojuro, so why are you even trying! You are just as useless as him." Tanjiro was just shocked and Senjuro started to tear up. You just looked at the ground and were still frowning. Then Tanjiro got in front of you and Senjuro.

'what is he doing? Is he going to talk to Shinjuro now...? Please don't say anything bad..!' you really hoped that Shinjuro won't hurt Tanjiro.