2. First Day

* Macchio Family Car*
"BREAKIN' MY HEART...GOT ME CRYIN' ALL NIGHT LONG" my mom sung. We were getting close to the school and I didn't want my ma' yelling for other people to see and here. It was the first day and I didn't want people to see me like this!

"Hey ma' could ya' not do this when we get in the car line?" I asked.

"Ralph are you tellin' me you're embarrassed of my singing?" She said dramatically.

"No ma' I just want to make a good impression..." I said in the best convincing voice I could.

"You're not much of a liar are you son?" She chuckled.

While she laughed we saw Michael and his older brother walkin' to school.

"Hey Mike, Marlon wanna jump in?" I said.

Of course they took the ride, but not without greeting my ma'.

"Hello Miss. Macchio" they said in unison.

"Hello boys" she chuckled. "Y'all excited for school?" She asked.

"Mehh" Michael said
"Weeellll" Marlon replied
And from then on small talk and laughter is what filled the car my ma's atrocious singing stoped. Amen for that one.

*Imani and Prince POV*

"Man it's too early for this. I'm tired of walkin'"I said and Prince just rolled his eyes.

"You're lazy as hell" he said.

"I don't see you playin' no sports" I mumbled.

"Whatchu' say?" He asked.

"I SAID ION' SEE YOU PLAYIN' NO SPORTS" I yelled.

And that embarked an argument between us. (Which often happened.)

All the arguing we were doing seemed to pass the time because we were already at the school.

We signed in and went to home room.

My home room was pretty boring and I had a teacher named Miss. Gray. She was cool I guess, but really caught my attention were these two cute boys. I was sitting in the back of the class by myself when I felt a like someone was looking at me. So I looked up but I didn't see anything.  But I felt it again, and that's when I saw these two boys lookin' at me. But when they noticed I saw them they quickly turned away. They were cute so I texted the only person I knew that was good at this kinda stuff. And he surprisingly texted back fast.

the purple one🙄

"P there's these two hot guys in my class, they keep lookin at me should I say somethin'?"

"NO DIPSHIT💀 ARE YOU CRAZY?? Play it cool okay?"

"I don't know what that means..."

"Let them come to you smart one😒"

"OHHHHHH okay"

And I turned my phone off.

A couple minutes later I needed to go to the bathroom, while I had my hand raised I noticed the same to boys lookin' at me. When I looked over at them the one with longer hair started blushin' and the other laughed. Me being confused I just shrugged it off.

*At lunch*
Imani's POV

I was walking in the lunchroom to find a place to sit when someone came up behind me and grabbed my arms. Me startled I when you swing at them when they caught my fist. "You are so on edge" P laughed

"You so are not funny" I scoffed

When found a smear but I didn't even get comfortable before P wanted every detail... "sooooo what's their names?" "What do they look like" "rate them on a scale of 10 how cute are th-" "DUDE CHILL! I'll tell you everything" I chuckled I think there names were Michael and Ralph.

"Michael Jackson?!" I asked

"Yeah why?"

Prince's POV

I can't believe that Michael might be hitting it on her. That bitch better get his act together before he even thinks about gettin' with my cousin.

"Is there sum' wrong P? Is he a bad guy?"

I really didn't know what to say. I didn't want to ruin what she had going so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Nah, we just know each other from school that's all"  I lied

Of course it had to be that dickhead that may have a crush on my cousin. And of course she likes it. Why me god? Why me? I thought.

It had been a couple of minutes from me finding out who this mysterious man was and he can't get out of my head. He and Ralph made my life miserable. And just as I was withering in my thoughts the devil himself walked by the table we were sitting at and winked.  He made my blood boil. I wanted to cuss him out tight then and there, but for the sake of Imani I didn't. And that was hard!

*After School*
Michael's POV

"So show was school man?" Marlon asked

"It was fine. Me and Ralph got a couple of classes together. And I saw this one gorgeous girl though. But I think she's friends with the one aggravating ass kid Prince."I replied

"He's that one kid who was talkin' shit about you right?"

"Yup that's him" I said nonchalantly

"Well the more I pull her in shell see that he ain't shit and I'll have her" I said

"Whatever you bruh" he chuckled

I hope y'all enjoyed-