In The Shadows

My head cracked as it planted into the wall. Falling to the ground I saw him walking over to me.
"Now Brittany I thought I taught you better"
I lay there unable to move just staring up at my father.
"You weren't the best teacher Peter" I spat blood from my mouth.
He kicked me hard in the gut. another mouthful of blood spilt onto the floor.
"You shouldn't say that stuff about your parents Britt" he snapped before grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up to his eyes. his terrifying red alpha eyes, they weren't human and weren't werewolf for sure. it was a pure monster.
"So this is how you treat you own daughter" I spat blood into his eyes
"No" whispered Peter "this is how I treat little demon wolves that become useless to me"
Once again my head crashed around on the cement floor. but this time it went black, everything went black, no sound no smell just black.
One year later...
Since that day I had moved in with Scott McCall a boy who I felt was my brother now. He saved me that night. the same night he put Peter, my father in Ehicen House. the same night that I met my sister, Melia.
Unlike Scott, Liam, Melia and every other werewolf I never learnt control. my father never taught me that as he believed "they'll tell you it makes you stronger when all it'll do is make you weak." but I was different, I was stronger, faster, meaner, powerful. As I remember Stilies quoting ' A Ticking Time bomb'

Scott banged on my door "time to get up sleepy head" he called in that stupid girly sounding voice.
I groaned and got up from my bed I was already dressed for the day in black jeans black singlet and Forrest green jacket. Scott opened the door and I walked out in front of him.
Checking him over, jeans, blue stripy hoody and converse and the smell of a new cologne.
"Your wearing that new Cologne Kira got you" I stated rather than questioned smirking
He looked at me embarrassed "awe common you two look so cute together! "I giggled in a baby voice before moving to the stairs and heading down to the kitchen.

I sat down and looked at the kitchen bench where a photo of Scott, Stilies, and me sat. we had know each other since before the whole church in Mexico thing but after a car crush with my ' Mother' being my 'mother' was a alcohol addicted foster mother. I suffered brain damage and lost most of ten years worth of memory. at that stage I remember I felt as if I had nothing. that was until I discovered my biological father who turned out to be a out of control, crazy super killer psycho killer werewolf.
I looked at Scott's lopsided chin and Stilies old man almost bald haircut. I then looked to me, a girl that had short brown chocolate hair and passionate blue eyes. that had changed though. I dyed my hair to a ash blonde and let it grow out, and due to my werewolf side being triggered my eye colour had changed into a radiant green. It was honestly hard then and is still now to tell that deep down I was a Hale. But I knew until I figured out what exactly I was I knew hiding in the shadows was the best i could do for the time being. until anything else popes up.