Lacrosse Control

I was snapped out of my day dreaming in economics by Coaches over dramatics about how important half yearly exams were.
"These exams set you for the future! " He stated with his most genuine eyebrow bends "these things" he held the papers roughly in the air "a things that will help you forever"
He stopped as a boy put his hand up. "yes"
"Coach didn't you say yesterday that they were a waste of time and do nothing for you?"
Coach stalled "shut up greenberge"
"And I have to say that these pop quiz results are profoundly terrible" he continued. "you people " he pointed to all of us "your going to be seniors next year so clean up your act"
Suddenly the bell rung and say in my chair realising that I had spent most of Eco sleeping.
Scott came up behind me and tugged on by hair "com on it's last period lacrosse practice remember?"
I groaned and got up and followed Scott and Stilies out of the classroom. "I don't know why you think I should play, I crap compared to you's"
We went to my locker first and grabbed my gym bag before throwing it over my shoulder and continuing my walk with the boys.
"We want you to play cos it might be the kinda thing you need to learn control."
"You want me kill someone?" I questioned
"No" Stilies laughed before realising i was serious " we know your triggers"
"And we know that anger is what keeps you in control. and until I get hold of Derek this is your training" responded Scott.
"Right" I muttered before seeing Kira at the other end of the corridor.
"Ok see you out there" I said before sprinting to get to Kira.

"Hey" Kira said smiling as we walked into the change room.
"Hey Kira how are you going now since Coaches rant on exams?"
She laughed "does he actrully know what he's going on about."
"Probs not he was talking about half yearlies when we'd just finished full year exams" I sighed as I grabbed my helmet and lacrosse stick.
Kira looked at me "are you sure it's safe for you to play" she stopped "sorry that sounds mean, I didn't mean it like that Britt"
I shook my head "no it's fine I understand what your saying but Scott thinks it might be able to help me learn control."
Kira nodded before we took the back door out to the oval to see the boys already pulling laps around the field
"Hale!!!! Kira get your butts over here and start running!!" Yelled coach from his seat.
Kira and I were both wearing shorts and our runners are decided to wear a singlet when I decided to wear a sport crop. we stared our laps and soon Kira and I were running with a very unfit Stilies.
"Kira go up with Scott he looks like he wants company." I said keeping pace with stilies.
"Ok" she replied happily before taking off down the track.
I watched Stilies as I jogged "are you ok?"
"Yeah" he said panting I laughed
"Can I suggest something?"
"Sure" Stilies said breathlessly
" Straighten up, flopping around like that just closes your air ways, and make more strong lengthy strides with your legs cos they look like spaghetti on toast."
He looked at me "spaghetti on toast? That's the best you got?"
I nodded before cringing at Coaches ear bursting whistle.
"Righto all you butt heads drop and give me twenty" he yelled "that means no girly knees bent ones Stilinski"
A few people mutter their disagreement whilst others like Liam got in and got it done.
"Right get up and Do the following exercises at the different stations." Coach directed
After doing a few shuttle runs and the beep test coach once again called us over for a lecture "ok tryouts are in three days, I'll put it plain and simple if you don't make the cut you don't get to play." he stated "now scram"
Everyone headed off in different direction but I stuck with Scott and Stilies.
As we walked Scott checked his phone and I Lifted a singlet over my head.
Scott put the phone on his ear
"Derek?" Asked Scott
"Yeah I'm back InTown you said in one of your messages that you had a new beta and you needed help?"
"Yeah I do"
There was silence on the line "bring her round to the loft and I'll try to figure something out."
"Ok I'll be round about fourish"
"Yep"
And the call finished. and Scott looked at me and I looked at him.
All he simply said was "Derek's back"