THE LIFE BETWEEN LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

Anurag and rithika are so happy with the trip which led to a good start again in their relationship..

Then aarav and anurag goes to college and aarav sits in his place where Sakshi and he used to sit daily...

Aarav is so excited to see Sakshi cause it's been a long time...

Sakshi enters the class and aarav is smiling at her and waiting for her to join him on the same bench but Sakshi just smiled at aarav and sat on the side bench with tanya...

Tanya: what's wrong? Why don't you sit beside him?

Sakshi: no I don't want to..

Tanya: ok...

Araav didn't understand the action of Sakshi that she sat on the next bench...

The whole day in class he was starring at her but she never looked back....

At the end of the college, aarav was rushing behind Sakshi to talk with her but she ignored him...

Aarav comes home and tells anurag about Sakshi's new behaviour...

They were so confused...

The next day morning aarav sees Sakshi again and she did the same thing as before the day... just ignored him....

Jackson finds aarav and came near him

Jackson: hey aarav

Aarav: hey jack. What's up?

Jackson: nothing... where were you for the last few days?

Aarav: I was on a trip with my family

Jackson: ok cool... nothing I am just here to tell you that I am throwing a party this weekend so if you're free you can join....

Aarav: yeah of course I will...

(Jackson never knew about the relation between aarav and Sakshi)

Aarav finds tanya in the cafe

Aarav asked tanya in college about Sakshi... tanya told that there is nothing wrong with her and she is just in off mood

Anurag brought coffee for both aarav and Tanya and they had a long chat regarding the trip... and Anurag asked tanya about Sakshi and she told everything is fine with her

Anurag: hey so let's click a photo of three of us

Aarav: yeah that could be a great idea...What do you say tanya?!

Tanya: cool for me...

The three of them clicks photos and tanya uploaded them on her story...

Then tanya leaves...

Tanya comes home from college and she opens the door then suddenly a ball came onto her face and hits her

Tanya: Sakshi is that you? Why the hell did you throw the ball at me...

Sakshi: I am sorry it just slipped away from my hand

Tanya: cool be careful don't break anything in the house

Sakshi: hmmm okay! By the way, how's the coffee?

Tanya: hmmm so here it is...

Sakshi: yeah I am so angry with them and you're having coffee with them?

Tanya: yeah why not... they are my friends...

Sakshi: what..what...? Friends? When did this start?

Tanya: today....