2~Roommate

Genya POV 🔫

Me and my roommate just kinda stared at each other for a few minutes, then HE rolled his eyes and went back to unpacking.  I did feel a little bad for mistaking him as a girl, but to be fair, look at the guy. 

I began unpacking too.  "Whatever's in your bag, it smells disgusting," he commented.

"There's nothing weird in my bag, so I think that's you," I replied.  Then I heard the toilet flush.  I whipped my head around as Inosuke walked out of our bathroom.

"Why the hell were you in there?" I demanded.  Inosuke grinned and slipped out the door.

Muichiro POV 🎭

Great.  So I'm stuck with an idiot.  Oh well, I guess I can just ignore him.

"Hey," I said.  He turned to look at me.  "You don't bother me, I don't bother you, okay?"

"I wasn't planning on bothering you," he replied.  He narrowed his eyes.  "You're kind of a little shit, aren't you?"  I decided not to reply to that.  I'd finished unpacking, so I sat down on the bed and read a book.

*an hour passed*

"Um," my roommate said.  I raised my eyes.  

"Didn't I tell you not to bother me?"

He ignored this.  "What's your name?" He asked.

"Muichiro Tokito," I replied, then went back to my book.  

"I'm Genya Shinazugawa."

"Okay."                                 

End

This was short af but I'm really out of inspiration, and my younger brother is watching King Julien obnoxiously loud in the other room and it's really distracting.  I also just started writing this cause I ordered a Mitsuri figure and I'm waiting for it to arrive, I don't have anything to do.  Bye.

Stan Mitsuri 💖