10~Everyone Ships You Two

Muichiro POV 🎭

God, Inosuke is an idiot.  I sighed, and went to take people's orders.  I walked over to the nearest table.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"EVERYTHING!"  The customer said, then began laughing like a maniac.  I looked down in surprise.  I think that was one of the older students, wasn't it?  

"Um, sure," I replied.  "That's gonna be a lot of money, you know."

He shrugged.  "Okay, then," I said.  "Name?"

"Kyojuro Rengoku!" He said, then began laughing again.  Jeez.  I nodded and went to get his food.  (AN: I don't work at a cafe, I don't know anyone who does, I don't know how this works, I apologize for probably getting it wrong).

It took me 30 trips to bring him everything we had, and by the end my shift was halfway over.

"Thank you for the food, young man!" He shouted, smiling.

"Uh, yeah," I replied, and walked away.  Maniac.  (AN: This isn't me trying to hate on Rengoku, I adore him).

With permission, I quickly went to the bathroom.  When I came out, Inosuke was sitting with Rengoku and they were both kinda just sitting there, staring at nothing, laughing.  I wouldn't be surprised if Inosuke gets fired soon.

I heard the door open and close.  I looked over, and to my surprise, Genya and three other boys he'd been hanging out with lately walked in.  I sighed.  Those boys were extremely annoying.

Luckily, I didn't have to go get their order, because my co-worker, Kanae, went up instead.  

I looked around to see who else needed to get their orders taken.  I saw that annoying Zenitsu kid sitting at one of the tables, laughing, for some reason.  I walked over to him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't need food," he said, shaking with laughter.  "I came to see that."  He pointed a finger at Inosuke, who was now screaming at a 4 year old, demanding their order.  

"Well then get out," I told him.  "You're taking up a table for no reason."

"Rude," he said, and stood up.  He looked me up and down.  "Any chance my beloved Nezuko could get a job here?  And wear one of the uniforms?"

"Get out," I repeated.  "No perverts allowed."

He pouted, and walked out.  I sighed.  

"Hey, Muichiro?"

I turned around.  "Mhm?"

"Can you take those boys over there their food?"  Kanae asked, pointing at Genya and his friends.  "I'm getting off early today to do something with Sanemi, and I need to leave now."

"Sure," I replied.  Oh, joy.  "What did they order?"

She gave me the paper with their orders, thanked me, and left.  I got their food and walked over.

"Here's your food," I told them, setting it down.  I turned to go, but as I did, someone smacked me.  On the ass.  Some moron smacked my ass.

I turned around, and the jackass sitting next to Genya grinned at me.

"What the hell?" I demanded, scowling.

"Seriously Makoto, what was that?" Genya said.  The Makoto guy shrugged.  

"Fuckface," I muttered, walking away.

Genya POV 🔫