The Three... Hashira?

"Guys, take a look at this!" Mukago said, and everyone immediately ran over. Enmu, with his blood demon art, had trapped three people. "These guys don't seem to be from the anti-demon clan. I think they're demon slayers." Mukago explained. "What would demon slayers be doing here? Should we kill them?" Suggested Wakuraba. "What? No. I don't think we have the high enough authority to decide... they might know too much," Rokuro said.

Enmu POV 

A first is always a first. Ara~ I can sense these three people are very powerful~ I wonder how high-ranked these slayers are? I bet the other lowermoons are very confused right now. 

 "What do we have right here?"

 Mizuki-sama is looking as strict as ever~ I love how stoic and bored she looks! "Three demon slayers, Mizuki-sama. I don't think they're weak, either."I have them trapped in my blood art! How fun! Since I just killed my instincts are to kill again~ But I mustn't do that. It would be against the rules, and I don't want to kill innocent people.

"...." Can she really be sure of their identities? Just like that? "They aren't normal slayers, they're hashira." They're hashira? Sugoi~-desu ne~! No wonder they're giving off a very powerful aura and battle spirit~

"Say, what are you doing here?" She says that rather threateningly~ If the anti-demon clan found out about this, imagine what would happen to them! Ara. They'll probably be killed, and they'll accuse a demon for doing it...

"What is it to you?" The one with two different eye colors said. They're brave, aren't they? They're against lots of ranked demons~ Very outnumbered too~ "I need to know why you're here. Is that really hard to answer? If so, we can always sit here all day!" Mizuki-sama smiled rudely. The three of them looked really scared, and angry at the same time~ Oh, except this one guy. He had the most bizarre hair ever~! He seemed confuzzled~ I wonder what's up with him?

Third Person POV

"Fine." Obanai sighed. "The demon slayer corp. monitored some suspicious activity from another organization, and we were sent to investigate. That's all we'll tell you. Now if you're going to, just kill us already." 

"Fair enough," Mizuki ignored his last sentence, "Take them to Muzan." The hashira sweatdropped. Muzan? The demon king? This is going to be a night. They've never gotten a mission like this, anyways.

Mizuki POV

We were on our way to Muzan-sama, until I caught the flame pillar staring at me. What the heck? I was literally at the back. The very back. I was the last behind upon the demons. Why in the world is he looking at me so intimidatingly before? Why does he look so.. familiar? Have we met before? I'm so confused. 

 Biwa strum 

 Right. What we're really here for. I wouldn't be surprised if Muzan-sama decides not to kill them, but we'll see. I kind of feel bad for trapping them (or whatever, the point is, they can't just pull out sword and attack), but they're hashiras anyway, or whatever. The other two look really annoyed. And a bit scared. Well, time to make my report. Here goes nothing."Muzan-sama. I'm here to report back on the anti-demon clan base demolition.""Yes?" He replied with his usual smile. Oh gosh, I'm scared. Uhh... "Apparently we found some undercover demon slayers who claim they're investigating the base, and we found them undercover. And they're ranked hashira...."

"I see. Are these the hashira?" He walked up slightly closer to them. He's as calm as ever!! Whilst I'm freaking out right now. They always said hashira are really powerful, and yet there's not one, not two, but three right now!! I get there's a lot of demons here, but still! It's not like we have the nerve to hurt them or anything right?! Okay, chill. 

Obanai POV 

 The hell? Is this the said 'Demon king'??? He looks very... normal. Except his red eyes. You can clearly tell he's a demon, but he isn't giving out any type of murderous aura, instead he has a big stupid smile plastered across his face? What's worse is... it feels genuine. Is this some kind of sick joke? This man, he was said to be a mass murderer with no mercy, who's killed many of us? I don't get it. Whatever, let's just get this over with.

Third Person POV 

 (mini time-skip - brought to you by my lazy and uncreative butt)

 "So the information you have is very confidential and wasn't supposed to be found, but I guess that doesn't matter to us. You should be safe as long as you don't try to get yourself into business with them again. And, avoid suspicious human beings. You can't trust them just because they're human, you know." Muzan explained. 

"You're.. letting us out? Why?" Shinobu asked, not expecting this at all. "I want you to be clear that I don't have any intention to hurt or kill any of you. That is the last thing I'd want to do, and I've trained all my demons, as long as they're in control, that they would never hurt, kill or eat any humans. It is against the rules. Now I think we're done here. Thank you." He sternly said.

 Muzan sent them out, it was nearing dawn at that moment.