chapter 11 foxy's pov

Today I feel relieved as I got that story off my chest. Mangle was more emotional today than ever before but we were doing okay. Construction workers were putting the old/new restaurant back together but in the meantime we were staying at "Freddy's horror attraction." We were enjoying scaring the living daylights out of anybody who came to the attraction. But me and mangle snuck out one day and saw that the old pizzaria was fully rebuilt. We stared at a puddle of colorful liquid. Balloon boys head was still there. We walked inside of the pizzaria to find that there were four new animatronics on the stage they looked like the toy versions but they were all colorful. Red and blue to be precice.  Then something I never expected happened , Emma came in. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey foxy how are you?" She said to me. "Oh not bad." I said as she came and gave me a hug. Something lurked up behind Emma something with a manly build. I realized with a start that it was the manager. A glossy look was in his eyes. Then I realized he was holding a knife. He lurked up behind Emma and I jumped in front of her as he swung the knife. The knife connected right at the neck. I had a glimpse of Emma and mangle before I blacked out. (Ha ha I am evil).
Mangles POV:
I saw with horror the manager cut foxy's head clean off. He laughed "I know that laugh no no no it can't be no no balloon boy is back.( bb is back baby) I I protected Emma by climbing up on the wall and hanging there. I swung and killed the manager. I saw a white spirit come out of the body and it dissapeared. But there was another spirit possessing the manager who also flew out of the body.bb's spirit lifted out of the body and it was horrifying to watch. He came out of the body and in a her very soft voice said "I'm not done yet." Emma was looking at foxy then at balloon boy's spirit. She looked at me and said "I know how to get rid of him once and for all" she grabbed a book out of her pocket and flipped through the pages. She stopped at a certain page and said "let him posses me and when he does read this whole paragraph okay? whatever I say even if I tell you to stop don't stop reading okay Mangle?" I sat there staring at her as she faced balloon boy "posses me you filthy piece of crap?" "Okay" he said. "Remember mangle don't stop reading." She said to me as she was possessed by balloon boy. "What are you going to do now ugly mangle read me a story?" I started reading from the paragraph that Emma told me to "The power of Christ compels you begone demon!" At this Emma started to fall "may the devil take you away and may you rot in hell." Emma was fully collapsed and was screaming "STOP STOP MANGLE" "may the power of Christ driv you away and may the devil have your sole forever!" The head of balloon boy was lifting from Emma now I knew I had to keep going though "begin demon begin demon!!! BEGONE DEMON MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU AND MAY YOUR SOUL ROT IN HELL!!!!!" Emma let out a terrifying scream and balloon boy lifted completely from her body. A hole opened up in the ground and a scaly burnt hand rose from it and grabbed his leg. "No no!! NOOOOOOOO" he said as he was dragged into hell. I collapsed and looked over at Emma who was out cold. "Emma" I said. "We did it" she woke up and looked at me. "Thank you mangle." She said as she hugged me very tightly. She looked at me and I saw a look of border come over her face. She ran over to foxy and took his head in her hands. She cried as she looked at foxy's lump body and said "there's only one thing we can do."
She put down foxy's head and bowed then she said "dear heveanly father I lost a loved one and I call to you for help will you come and aid me?" She looked up and there were tears in her eyes. "Please please restore my friend foxy." As if a miracle had happened foxy's head started moving towards his body which was in the air. We both looked in amazement as foxy's head came back into contact with his body. He was lowered downwards and was standing upright then he fell over we ran over to him. "Foxy are you okay?" Me and Emma said at the same time. He sat still for a few seconds then he sat up and looked at both of us "you saved me." He said. "Well it was mostly mangle." Emma said."yeah she saved me then we both saved you foxy." "How what happened?" "Balloon boy possessed the manager and killed you but we sent him to his final resting place but before we sent him there he possessed me and we had an excorcism done and he is gone forever now." She finished and just after she finished something rose from the ground and we were all paralyzed with fear.

(Sorry for the cliffhanger guys I just want to keep you on your toes for the next chapter.) (Oh and just so you know it's not over yet) >:) >:) >:)