Spending Christmas with them

Characters: Albedo (featuring Klee), Diluc, Kaeya, Thoma, Xiao, Itto, Kazuha, Gorou
Content: Modern AU, sfw, gn!reader, different scenarios for each of them, tons of fluff, kisses and cuddling, some PDA, use of pet names
Note: I tried to do something for everyone of the (adult, playable) guys, but there wasn't enough time... Maybe in the future ;; I really hope that the ones I did manage to do are to your liking tho <3

 Maybe in the future ;; I really hope that the ones I did manage to do are to your liking tho <3

Albedo - Decorating a tree

It must almost be a Christmas miracle of its own that Albedo has agreed to not focus on his research for once and dedicate the entire day to spending time with you. Perhaps it’s the Christmas spirit, or maybe just the collaborative effort between you and Klee nagging him to spend time with you, but it worked.

You’re happily tip-toeing around the Christmas tree, making sure that every ornament finds a perfect spot, in tandem with Klee, who showers the lower half of the tree in various decorations, topping it off with strands of tinsel. Albedo stands a few steps back, next to several boxes filled with Christmas decorations, handing them out one by one to you and Klee. The three of you make a great team, you think, smiling to yourself as you hang a little angel-shaped figure on a branch.

It’s snowing outside, a little bit of frost gathering at the windows, but you’re sheltered from the cold in here, feeling warm and cozy - And you have a feeling it’s not just the heater steadily working to keep the cold at bay. The happiness of getting to spend this time with your loved ones helps a comfortable warmth spread inside you, as well.

In the background, the radio quietly plays one Christmas song after another. You’d barely register them, if it wasn’t for Klee periodically starting to sing along, loud and just a little out of tune. She looks quite happy, too, dancing from the tree to Albedo and back while giving a rather heartfelt performance of Oh Christmas Tree.

You halt in your own decorating to watch her for a moment, a font smile blooming on your face. You glance over at Albedo, who is watching her too with a little laugh. When he feels your gaze on him, his eyes wander to you instead, his expression going soft with a smile that matches yours.

You stride over towards him, and he already holds the next ornament out to you. Instead of taking it, you gently push his hand aside, stepping closer to snake your hands around his waist. He catches on quickly, putting the decoration down to pull you closer to his chest while he buries his face in your hair. You feel his comfortable warmth against you, breathing in to catch the faint smell of cinnamon on him. His hands gently caress your back and for a moment it’s just the two of you, everything else fading into the background. There’s a gentle kiss pressed against your forehead as Albedo presses you against himself. You’d be fine just staying like this with him forever - And you probably would, if it wasn’t for Klee calling out to you.

You both look at her, a little startled, only to see her excitedly point at the tree, jumping up and down. “Look, I’m done with the tree”, she happily declares, “It’s time to put the big star on top!”