9

"I'm sorry for telling you this late," Jeongyeon said, caressing Sana's back.

Sana was crying now because she couldn't stop herself.

"It's fine," she said as she wiped her tears and smiled at Jeongyeon.

"She's really sincere about her love for you, and I think it finally reached you," Jeongyeon sighed as she held Mina's hand.

Jeongyeon then stood up and walked away from Sana.

Sana felt her heart shatter, so she covered her face with her palm and continued to cry, oblivious to the people passing by.

Sana stayed until evening, hoping Tzuyu would appear in front of her.

Sana checked her wristwatch, and it was now eleven o'clock at night. Tzuyu has yet to arrive.

"Why am I still waiting for a dead person?" she chuckled bitterly, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You've been my hallucination all along," Sana wiped her tears away, but they continued to flow uncontrollably.

"You're a coward, Tzuyu..... I hate you!" she sobs. "It hurts me..... a lot..."

"Show up yourself, coward...... I wanted to see you," Sana sighed as she looked up at the sky, even as snow began to fall.

She looked around, hoping to see Tzuyu sitting quietly on the other side of the bench, just like the first time they met at the playground, but there was no one there.

Sana simply decided to wait a little longer and built a snowman to place beside her. She gave a bitter smile as she looked at her snowman, then closed her eyes and felt the cold breeze of the winter nights.

Sana had no idea Tzuyu was already sitting on the opposite side of the bench. Tzuyu is only silently watching her.

Sana couldn't see Tzuyu any longer because it was time for her to leave.

Tzuyu's only wish was for her love to reach Sana, which has now occurred. Tzuyu wished she could stay a little longer, but she couldn't.... Her time has arrived..... She must now depart for the afterlife.

"I'm sorry." Tzuyu mumbled.

Sana gradually opened her eyes, her gaze fixed on Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was surprised that Sana could see her again, when Sana shouldn't be seeing her right now.

Tzugh was speechless, and Sana smiled at her.

"You've arrived," Sana said, her gaze fixed on Tzuyu.

Tzuyu has no idea what to say or do; she is just staring at Sana.

"Are you leaving now?" Sana inquired, and Tzuyu nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry," she says.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm glad you're here with me before you leave," Sana said as if she wasnt hurt by the idea of Tzuyu will completely leave her any moment.

Tzuyu averted her gaze as she felt guilty for abruptly abandoning Sana.

"Thank you for making me feel love, Tzuyu," Sana said, drawing Tzuyu's attention back to her. "Thank you for everything, I appreciate everything, and I'm sorry for not being there with you,"

Sana felt sorry for Tzuyu because she realized what she had been through in her life and was still able to make her feel special even though Tzuyu knew her time was coming to an end.

"I will cherish the memories I have with you forever," Sana said, and tears welled up in her eyes again.

Tzuyu smiled at her, content that the love she had given was all worth it for Sana. She can now leave without regrets.

It was now midnight, and Txuyu's spirit was gradually fading from Sana's vision.

Tzuyu smiled one last time at her and said the words she had been keeping for years. She will now speak the words to the person she loves the most.

"I love you, Sana."

Tzuyu had completely vanished from Sana's sight.

Sana sobbed and looked up at the dark night sky while holding tightly at the necklace.

"I love you too, Tzuyu.... Thank you for the warmth you gave in my cold winter nights."