Chapter 13

Hey guys! Ok, I just thought I add that this is another one of those inappropriate chapters, but you know, Lacy and Silas keep up a pretty steady relationship if you catch my drift. ;) haha, this is the second to last time though in the whole trilogy. (This time, just a warning, there's absolutely no shame in what I'm writing. ;P)

Also, just to put this out there so you guys know, I'm writing a HP fanfic about me (under my middle name) and Draco Malfoy. You guys should totally read it! I'm going to post it tonight, and it's called Magic Words. Please, please read it!

__________________________

Silas kissed my neck and bit down easily. He slipped my shirt aggressively over my head, quickly going back to pin me down. He moved from my neck to my collarbone, then back up to my lips.

The kissing started out aggressive, skipping strait to tongue. I was nearly choked by how much he was using, pressing it against my teeth.

I struggled to get my hands free, noticing that he was using much more force than he ever would normally. I finally got them out from under his and he grabbed the bed frame as I slowly eased my way out from under his legs and wrapped my own around him. He started to grind against me hard, making me get a bit wet. I wanted him, now.

I tugged at his pants while he unbutton mine and took off my bra. He pulled off the rest of our clothes and then aggressively pushed into me, making me scream.

I arched my back as he grabbed my waist and pushed into me harder, deeper, and loads faster. I could feel skin rip and blood start dripping out. I whimpered and begged for more, even though what he gave me was enough.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

The bed slammed against the wall with the sudden force of how much Silas was putting into it. He grabbed on to the headboard and pulled himself up, even harder than before, with a sickening squish and a rip. I screamed as I had an orgasm, tensing up around him.

He groaned as he came, apologizing under his breath. But he wouldn't stop.

He kept going, harder and deeper until I was begging him to quit. Screaming that it hurt and I couldn't bear it anymore.

Finally, he pulled out, collapsing on the bed beside me. He ran his fingers through his hair as I shook with pain, exhaustion, and the aftershock of the orgasms.

I groaned and turned over in pain.

"Baby..." Silas said before a diphthong. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..." he apologized over and over. I felt his hands snake around me and pull me in close.

"No, no... It's fine... I'm," diphthong, "fine..." I took his hands in mine.

We were both clammy and exhausted. I coughed and then laughed.

"What?" Silas asked, clearly amused that I was laughing through immense pain.

"Nothing."

The truth was that I was scared this might've hurt the baby...