The Flash Launch! It's Crazy Fast!

You were sitting down on the bench with the beyclub. Valt was practising the new launch he learned with a battle against Rantaro.

LET IT RIP!

Both beys flew into the stadium, Valtryek started its Rush Launch while Roktavor took the centre. 

"huh...?" Valt said, "what happened?"

You knew what happened.

Last time, Valt had to line up his launcher with the stadium because a basketball hit his back, now he's just doing a normal launcher tilt, he will obviously get a normal rush launch.

You didn't want to tell them, not yet, you knew the only reason you figured out your Galaxy Nova move was from trial and error. You want Valt to go through a similar process.

"You look a little lost kid," Keru said

"Talk about a total bust" Besu added

"Weird..." said Daigo, "that was no different than your normal rush launch"

"Too Bad! So Sad, Valt, thanks a lot for giving me the spotlight!" Rantaro said as Roktavor started dodging Valtryek's attacks.

Valt gasped.

"He's dodging the rush launch easily," Keru said.

"Impressed?" Rantaro said, "look at me I'm totally vibing with my bey"

Valt gritted his teeth, 

"that seals the deal, if Valtryek cant get an early attack, it loses its power pretty fast," Daigo said as Valtryek stopped spinning.

Rantaro cheered and picked up Roktavor

"WOOHOO!" Rantaro cheered, "I knew you had it in you Roktavor,"

"What are you so happy about?" you asked

Everyone looked at you, 

"huh?" Rantaro questioned.

"You only got one point, who's to say Valt won't make a comeback," you said.

Valt chuckled, "Yeah, I'll make a comeback," he said

"Remember that time I said I wanted a rematch and I'll win, yeah that's now" Rantaro smugly said.

Valt rolled his eyes and looked to Valtryek,

"That was just bad luck," he said, "this time I'm gonna pull off that new move of mine"

♡♡♡

Valt was wrong, he did not pull off his new move.

You laughed and stood up from the bench you were sitting on,

"don't worry WonderBoy, it's only a matter of time until you figure it out," you said and walked to the other side of the roof.

"Where are you off to?" Keru asked.

"you're not the only one that needs to practice," you said.

"you can practice with us!" Valt offered

"I'll pass, thanks," you said and went to the other side of the roof.