"Emery! Amy!" My roommate and best friend Alexandra shouts.

"Yeah?" Amy and I both respond.

"Get ready, we're going to the club!" She says, coming into the room with a grin.

An hour later, we find ourselves all dressed up in the club. We're wearing matching dresses. Mine is a shimmering silver color while Amy's is shimmery purple, and Alex's is a shimmery black.

We look good and feel good. We're ready to have a good time tonight. I'm glad Alex convinced us to wear these dresses.

"Let's get shots!" Alex smirks, walking towards the bar. Amy and I follow.

I wonder how Luke, my boyfriend, would feel about this. Last time I went to a club without him he wasn't super happy. He doesn't like me going without him because he's afraid other guys will hit on me. Honestly kind of cute that he's worried someone else will pick me up, and he won't have me, but he should have some trust in me.

Alex orders two rounds of shots for us each. After we take both shots, we head out onto the dance floor. My eyes wander to a group of guys in the VIP section in the corner. They're all very good looking, but one catches my eye. He has wavy brown hair and deep blue eyes that captivate me.

The guy notices me staring, and I look away sheepishly. I look around, noticing Alex is gone. My eyes scanned the room until they fall upon the guys I was just looking at. Of course, Alex would be there. She finds a hot guy, and she tracks them down. She usually gets them because she's an attractive girl.

"C'mon," I tell Amy. She follows me to Alex.

"Alex, hey." I said.

"Hey. Boys, these are my friends Amy and Emery." She tells them.

There are five guys total. One with curly brown hair and green eyes, one with dark brown hair and brown eyes, one with black hair and brown eyes, one with blue eyes and blonde hair, and then the one with wavy brown hair. All of them are good looking, no doubt.

"Emery, neat name." The one with wavy brown hair says.

"Thanks." I sent him a small smile.

"You ladies wanna hang out here with us?" The curly haired one suggests.

"Of course," Alex grins seductively. She's got her eyes set on the curly haired one, I can already tell.

"Then come and sit and we'll order some drinks." He smiles.

The girls and I all find a place on the black leather couch. Amy sits next to who I've learned is Liam, Alex by Harry, and I'nded up between Zayn and Louis. Luke definitely wouldn't like this. I sit still, so I don't touch either of m.

"You look hot, Emery," Zayn compliments.

"Thank you," I say, trying to be nice. Truth is, they make me very nervous. Most guys do, besides Luke and my Dad.

The drinks arrive shortly after. We all take one shot.

"Can you pass me another, please?" I ask Zayn.

"Looking to have some fun?" He chuckles, passing me the shot.

I take the shot, my face scrunching at the taste. Alex is already all over Harry, and he's enjoying it. Like they're practically fucking in their clothes right now. Disturbing.

"Let's dance!" Amy says standing up and grabbing Liams hand to pull him up too.

The other all stand up besides Louis who stays sitting. I look back at him confused before Zayn grabs my hand.