chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm, as usual, today was the first day back to school, as a teacher of course. I turned off my alarm and slowly got out of bed. Walking to my shower.

I always take a shower in the morning it helps wake me up. Once I finish I pick out my outfit for the day I decided on a white floral dress.

 Once I finish I pick out my outfit for the day I decided on a white floral dress

I decided to curl my shoulder-length brown hair today. I did my usual makeup, Natural foundation mascara, and a nude lip. Once I was done I gathered my things and made my way to my car. I arrived at the school 30 minutes before class started like I always do.

"Good morning Mrs. Brooks," Mrs. Kelly the front desk worker said

"Good morning Mrs. Kelly nice to see you again," I said giving her a wave as I started to make my way to my classroom. As I was walking down the hall I noticed someone but she seemed lost.

"Hello, are you lost?" I asked her and she turned around.

"Hello yes I'm so sorry but could you tell me where room 618 is? I'm a new English teacher here" she said. I must say she was really beautiful with her warm brown eyes and her short blond hair parted to the side.

"Oh yes that is right across from my class just follow me my name is Avery Brooks," I said

"Hello, I'm Sarah Paulson." she had and started to follow me. Our classrooms were at the end of the hall.

"I hope you have a wonderful first day and if you need any help don't hesitate to knock on my door," I said giving her a friendly smile.

"Thank you so much I hope to see you again," Sarah said and turned into her classroom and I turned into mine. I still had about twenty minutes until students started to come in so I decided to unpack my things.

Sarah's pov

I had been wondering about the school for about five minutes now I can't seem to find the classroom I'm teaching in.

"Hello are you lost?" someone from behind me asks so I turn around. She was stunning with her floral white dress and her hair was pretty.

"Hello yes I'm so sorry could you tell me where room 618 is?" I asked her

"Oh yes, that is right across from my class just follow me my name is Avery Brooks," 'what a beautiful name I thought to myself

"Hello I'm Sarah Paulson," I said and started to follow her.

"I hope you have a wonderful first day and if you need any help done hesitate to knock on my door," she said smiling at me, her smile was everything.

"Thank you so much I hope to see you again," I said as we both turned and walked into our classrooms. She seemed nice and I hope to get to know her more.

Back to Avery's pov

The bell rang and students started to come in

"Hello everyone just sit where ever you want for now," I told them walking in. Once everyone sat down I stood up and started to speak.