Chapter 6: Poochy

• Dedicated to Rocky R.I.P.

Lauren's   P.O.V.

"Nice to meet you Niall." I joked as I sat back down on the ground.

"Likewise." He laughed as he followed my actions.

"Sooo, yesterday you told me you aren't who you seem. So who are you?" I smiled as I watched him smile. 

"We'll I'm Niall Horan, 16, just like you. I play guitar and sing a little. People told me I sound like Justin Bieber which is the biggest complement like EVER. He is my idol. People also tell me I have the strange habit to laugh randomly at nothing at all and that my food craving is abnormal. Uhm, I'm the underdog off the group or the minion as you called it. My best friends used to be Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam, but they vanished one by one. I miss them all dearly aldo Harry and Zayn never left. They're just not the same anymore and I blame Chelsea. Uhm, what else is there? Oh yeah I'm a Virgo and I'm actually a brunette, like you" He rattled on as he smiled at himself quite alot.

"Well, that's alot off information." I giggled.

"So, tell me about you?"

"What do you want to know?" I questioned as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. You could get lost in those anytime.

"I-Uhm, I'd like to talk about your parents?" He whispered quietly.

"They're dead, I already told you that." I said rather unfriendly.

"Oh yeah, I-uhm ... sorry. Tell me about the people you live?"

A soft smile took over my deep frown." Well, I live in a little house not far from here. My foster mom as I like to call her, is Mariah. She was my moms bestfriend. I don't have a big family, only one aunt on my dads side. She wasn't very nice and she's one off those snobby kinds so you know why I didn't want to live with her. In my moms will stood a specific part about me. Telling me if anything would ever happen to her, she left the guardianship over me to Mariah which I didn't complain about. Now I live with Mariah for over 2 years."

"She sounds lovely." He smiled as he looked up again.

"Yeah, she is."

~Comfortable silence~

"Soooooooo..." He sang as he started to sway. My phone beeped and I looked up to see a notification.

"OH SNAP I FORGOT." I said rather loudly as I put my guitar in it's suitcase.

"Forgot what?" Niall quiestioned as he stood up as well.

"I-uhm, well, promise you won't laugh?" I blushed at the probably stupid reason why I 'freaked out'

"Pinky promise." He smiled as he put out his pinky. I hooked mine around his and smiled.

"Alright, so my dog is 1 year today and I kind off just wanted to celebrate that?" I said rather as a question.

"Well, let me walk you home and tell me about his big Birthday." He winked.

**********************************

Turns out Niall only lives a few bloks away. We chat along the way, having big fun. He kept teasing me about my weird dog obsession "It's soooo not an obsession!" I laughed as we reached my front door. "You named like 25 diffrent type off dogs you would want when you're older! Seriously, it's an obsession." He laughed while adjusting his guitar on his back. "So what are you gonna do for Poochy?" He asked. "Watch a movie, lying on the couch, just relaxing. You uhm, could join ... if you want?" I watched him smile softly. "If you're okay with it?" I giggled. "I'm okay with it and Poochy will love some new company."