Chapter three| Camilo~

You woke up in camilo's room and almost had a heart attack as you didn't know where you were at first, but then memories from last night flooded you head and you just smiled at the thought. You sat up and stretched and looked next to you to see camilo still asleep. You smiled and slowly got out of bed *he's so cute when he's sleeping, he looks so peaceful- wait hold on- I only met him yesterday jeez- slow down* you tell yourself before walking out the room and into mirabels room to ask for some spare clothes. You knock on her door.

"Mirabel it's me, may I come in?" You ask.

"Yeah come in" She replies.

You open the door and walk in.

"I didn't wake you did I?" You ask.

"Nope, I'm always first one up!" She smiles. "Anyway what did you need?"

"Have you got any spare clothes I could borrow? I don't know where I put mine, I'll give them back promise" you ask.

"Of course don't be silly!" She says getting out of bed and making her way to her wardrobe. She picks out a shirt and a skirt and gives them to you.

"Here ya go!" She says.

"Thanks, imma go get changed and then I'll be back" You say half way out the door. You walk over to the bathroom where you got changed last night and got changed into mirabels clothes. *she's such a nice friend* you thought. You walk out the bathroom and go back into camilo's room and take your hair down. Camilo is now awake and looks panicked.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

"There you are!! Where did you go?!" He asks running over to you and hugging you tight.

"I went to mirabels room, why?" You hug him back though.

"Well last night you were there asleep but when I wake up your gone! Obviously I'm going to freak out." He says releasing you from his grip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would wake" You apologise.

"It's fine just warn me next time, okay bonito (pretty), can't have something happening to that pretty face of yours now can we" He says smirking.

"I- go away" You say flustered, turning your head and crossing your arms. You were blushing- again.

"Hah! Your blushing" He smiles.

"Really? Never would of guessed" You say sarcastically and turn to look at him again.

"I knew I was hot but damn I didn't know that I could make the pretty girls fall for me too" He says being all dramatic.

"Whatever buddy, keep dreamin'" You say.

"Oh speaking of dreaming, how did you sleep?" He asks.

"Uh- good" you said. *how dose one go from worried to flirty to caring in a matter of seconds? This guy is something else I swear* you think to yourself.

"Good, what were you reading?" He walks over to his bed and sits down.

"Oh I don't know, one of your books you had lying around" You reply walking over and sitting next to him.

"Ah okay, well what would you like to do querida (darling)?" He asks.

"I don't mind, we could like watch a movie or something I don't know" You say laying back onto the bed.

"Alrighty then, what film?" He picks up his remote for the tv. Just the Abuela walks in.

"Camilo madrigal! What are you doing?!" She exclaims after seeing you laying next to him on the bed.