⚠️NOTE⚠️

Hi guys!!

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I am working on the next chapter but I wanted to comment some things before I continue.

I know that many of you are not over age. That's why when the time comes and I write some +18 scenes (if I write them) I'll let you know at the beginning.

I would really appreciate it if you let me know something that triggers you so I can either avoid that topic or let you all know in advance. I don't want any of you to feel uncomfortable and if I write anything that either disturbs you or makes you feel bad/sad, please don't doubt in letting me know.

I just want this story to be enjoyed by as many people as possible. I want you all to love reading this story as much as I love writing it. As I said before, don't doubt in letting me know in the comments anythings that makes you feel uncomfortable.

I want you all to know that this is a safe place and you won't be judged. We can all help each other. All of us have something in common: we are obsessed with fictional characters. We all know how that feels and how there are people who don't understand us. But as that topic unites us, let's make the better of it, shall we?
We are here to help each other in any way that we can and, if you can't do/accept that, you are not welcome here.

I'm sorry for all this but I thought it was something that needed to be said.

I love you all,

Lorena <3