AN + Amor Drama

I'm not gonna go too deep into this in this author note itself but if you know of AmorAltra or the Bob and Bosip mod then I'm sure you're aware of what's happened, if not go watch a video on youtube about it or look on Twitter cause that's where it all started.

I made a google doc where I explain my feelings and take on the situation as a fan and someone who looked up to him:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/178hrSSAxFWiinYOI1zzAadPLWL3j_bD_A4HnnGbzg5k/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to make BnB content here because at the moment it gives me a sense of comfort as well as it is my current hyper fixation and because I still enjoy the characters themselves

However, I will use Amor here because most of these stories are made up by me and my little sister before this all happened and she is unaware of the Amor Drama, and thus in these stories Amor is present, but I have decided to separate the Amor that appears in the mod (basically his persona I guess?) from the real-life one.

If you read all that I hope you can understand my choice.

I have also considered giving the Amor that is going to appear in this book a name change and possible redesign, I would appreciate any name suggestions and design ideas if I decide to change his name and appearance for the sake of this book.

Or I may just au some shit as Amor's sona is basically the owner of the computer. (I'm going to draw the new sona for the new owner of the computer [also not me btw just gonna be a rando/new oc I guess]) basically, I may consider booting Amor out until he can redeem himself.