31

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

"Hold on! That's going way too far! Please stop talking about them like that! "Tanjiro spoke and your eyes widened. You could never speak to him like that.

"Who the hell are you? Get out! Don't you dare set foot at our property!" Shinjuro shouted.

"I'm with..... the demon slayer corps!" Tanjiro told him and yours and Shinjuro's eyes widened.

"You... I get it now! You... You're a wielder of the Sun Breathing technique, right? Am I right?" Shinjuro pointed at Tanjiro and yelled.

"Sun Breathing? What are you talking about?" Tanjiro asked, but then Shinjuro ran towards, Tanjiro and grabbed his wrist and threw him on the ground. You just gasped.

"Please stop! Why are you doing this to him?!" You yelled at Shinjuro, but he didn't listen. So, you went up go him and tried to push him away. First he tried to kick you away, but you dodged it then he punched you in your face and you fell on the floor. Your nose was bleeding.

"Father! Please stop! Just look at his face! Can't you see that he's not well?" Senjuro also tried to keep his father away from Tanjiro, but he punched him as well.

"SENJURO!" You yelled and ran towards him. You laid him on your lap and held your nose close, trying to stop the bleeding. Then you saw Tanjiro getting away from Shinjuro's grip.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU MONSTER!" He yelled and backed off of Shinjuro. Tanjiro then asked him why he's saying and doing that. He explained that the Sun Breathing is the most powerful and first made breathing. And he thought that Tanjiro was getting cocky because he uses the Sun Breathing. Tanjiro then got mad and tears flowed down his face. He ran towards Shinjuro and tried to punch him, but you and Senjuro warned him. He still went up to him, but Shinjuro immediately punched Tanjiro's face. He tried to do it again, but Tanjiro blocked his punched with his arm.

"Please stop.... Father!" Senjuro yelled and you were just in shook. Tanjiro then somehow got to head-butt Shinjuro and they both fell on the floor. Shinjuro tried to stand up again and teach Tanjiro a lesson but you ran in front of Tanjiro and went in protection pose.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! JUST STOP IT ALREADY! YOU'RE SO CRUEL TO EVERYONE SINCE KYOJURO'S MOTHER PASSED AWAY! HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING BEFORE HE PASSED OUT, HE TOLD ME HOW EVERYTHING WENT WITH YOU, SENJURO AND HIS MOTHER! NOW THAT KYOJURO IS GONE, TOO, YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH IT, BUT DON'T LET IT OUT ON OTHERS!" You yelled at him and little tears were forming in the corner of your eyes. You were scared to speak up to him, but you had to. You promised yourself to protect, Tanjiro. You also wanted to protect Senjuro from him.

"You brat dare to speak up to me like this even if I've done everything for you?!" He was about to punch you but you spoke again.

"NO! YOU'VE DONE NOTHING FOR ME! KYOJURO DID.... KYOJURO DID EVERYTHING FOR ME! HE WAS ALWAYS GOOD TO OTHERS AND YOU'RE STILL SO CRUEL!!" You yelled again and the tears were flooding down your face now. He then had enough and punched you in your face again. He grabbed your hair next and then punched your in your gut. You fell in the ground next to Tanjiro and passed out of the pain.

(if you don't have hair just imagine he grabbed your wrist :) )