Just A Glimpse

GREETINGS-CAMILO IS 15 Y/N CAN LOOK WHATEVER THEY LOOK LIKE—UH YOU AND CAMILO IS 15 I WONT HAVE ANY IMAGES ABOUT THE OUTFITS OR Y/NS HOUSE OR THE ROOM CAMILO STAYS IN!ENJOY THE STORY I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SUGGESTIONS ON FUTURE STORIES                                                                We flew to Columbia,pretty place.I unpack my stuff,I see the lights getting set up."C'mon!A little one is having there ceremony!"Said the elderly one."My little brothers,his gift will be great.Not surprised."A boy with curly hair,a yellow coat and a few other items.I shook my head,a little dazed but still on track."Camilo—We know it's about him."The group of people said."Camilo...."I whisper."Fine name for a fine person."I joke."Anyways,Mother,Father.A little child is having a 'Ceremony.'Can I go?"I ask."Yes you could.Don't lose your schedule."They both say."Your invited.Make sure to wear nice clothes if there are girls in the famil-"A girl bonked him with a box,as a joke.Then she drags him with her arm."As you say,Fine."I scoff.(Whatever you wear you could just pretend your in right now go back to the bold letters in the begging if this confuses you)."Lookin' good there miss."Camilo said to a group of young teens."Se ve bien,Señorita."Camilo joked."Tu Camilo."I say a little confused."Wanna grab a drink sometime—"A girl with a nice dress,a choker and hair in a bun(Dolores)dragged him by his collar."Camilo—you just can't stay still won't you."She said.I chuckle.Multiple people in the room,a little boy,looks like a mini version of Camilo,but much younger.He holds out his hands,wanting a girl to walk him down.A golden door appears,a toucan is placed on the boys shoulder.Camilo smiles."Not surprised,he's the brother of me.He should be awesome."He said.We enter his door.I end up walking by Camilo.Since people where crowding,I fell.Or so I thought.I fell into Camilo's arms. He looks in my eyes.I get up,"Thank you Camilo."I say.The ceremony ends.I go home."Your covered in—glitter!"My mother says."Oh—It's a ceremony mother."She chuckled."You can go out if you want—Columbia is safe.My ancestors visited here once,No murderers,thugs or mugging in the streets.No break ins.It's safe."She said.I nod.I go to the casita.Camilo is talking to a girl,the same girl with the choker and the nice hair."Y/N!Your here!"Camilo said."Dolores-how many kids does Mariano want."Camilo asked."5 Babies."Dolores said a little confused."Oh—"I say."Good night darling!"I say.The next morning,The family was talking about 'Bruno.'"Who's Bruno."I ask.Camilo takes me to a dark place,He changed his form into a green cloak and really mysterious."A seven foot frame,"He turns back with his beautiful face,but still in the same outfit."Rats along his back."He turns back,"When he calls your name it all fades to black."He turned into his beautiful self."Yeah,he sees your dreams,he feasts on your screams."He pushes me,I close my eyes.He catches me and twirls me.He put me back into a place with light.I look at him a little dazed.I hear "ISABELLA YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE—HAHA!"I start laughing."Oh-"He put his hand in my head and kinda played with my hair.He shape-shifted to look like me.I stroke his hair that looked like mine as a joke."Wanna go steal some food from Aunt Julieta?"He asked.(If you say yes scroll down,if you say no,scroll after the paragraph of accepting.).                                                                                                                                                               I say yes,A little mischievous I follow him."Wait first—"He got a marker and drew fake blood on me,he did that again to look real.Then he goes in as Mirabel,"Hey mama can I get some food?"He asked."Sure."Aunt Julieta said a little confused.He grabbed 2 for the each of us.We run out,the moonlight shined on our faces.He put my stroke of hair behind my ear.He pulled me closer to him.We were the same height.Our lips would be the same height on each others.                                                                   "I don't think I should—"I whisper."Columbia is safe!"Camilo put his hand on my chin,"My parents said Columbia is safe but—Dolores could tell your Abuela that we're staying up."I say and chuckle."But that means we gotta hang out extra tomorrow.Which I have no problem with—But Spending time with you is all I want."He looked into my eyes.He strokes my hair,I hug him.