Underneath The Moon With Camilo

THIS IS FOR BOTH OF THE OPTIONS-ENJOY READING!                                                                      When we were under the moon we felt magical."My family would be so happy if we were together."He smiled at me."Mine would to...But I'm the only child..I have a expectation..My mother and father have friends..Their friends have a only child that's my age.They think this would make a great husband...."I looked at his eyes."Mi Novia..."He said."Your like Isabela..We never know if it's to make us happy.We assume it is..Say no to him..Be with me love."He whispered to me."Camilo...I love you.I'm a loyal person to you..Correct?"I say."You are señorita."His voice seemed calming."I'm loyal to other people to..If I cheat on him then he could find out.My parents would be furious.."I say.He puts his hands on my waist.I put my hands on his shoulder.We do the waltz.He twirls me than he puts his hands on my chin."Stay with me love.I love you to."Camilo looks to the moon."This is our world.Your the queen.Your my queen."He kisses me.We stop kissing."Your my king.Your the king of me."I say."I'm the flint your the fire.Your the one who made me so happy.I'm the flint.It started our love."I say.We kiss.Dolores looks at us."Oh."She said,"DOLORES DONT YOU DARE TELL ANYONE—"He shouted.I go to my bed."Uh Señor someone invited your daughter for breakfast."A girl with glasses and a pretty dress.I sit by Camilo."Ah,We celebrate the love of Camilo and this lovely person."Abuela cheered.We look at each other."Oooooooooo."Dolores said jokingly."La Familia Madrigal!"The family shouted.I hugged Camilo.The breakfast with the family was nice,the most thing of all was Camilo.Before I exit,Camilo put his hand on my shoulder."Señorita.Don't go...For me.I need to tell you something."He removed his hand from my shoulder and lifted my chin up."Oh your just really gorgeous I can't lay my eyes off of you Bonita."He said to me.I smiled lightly at him,"I love you...I love you as much as your looks."I say and kiss him.I go to my house."You have a meeting with our friends son,his name is Maxwell."My parents say."Maxwell?"I whisper.

Later That Night (5:00)...

"Wonderful to see you madam."Maxwell kissed my hand."Aww your so cute together—"His parents say but got rudely interrupted by Maxwell."Shut up before I push you down the basement."He threatened them with.His parents looked at me."Madam...You could stay for as long as you'd like.."He said with a snicker."No...I don't want to stay anymore."I say uncomfortably."His parents go to his room,Im a little awkward looking at the parents."Maxwell...Can I see you for a moment."The parents say."What."He shouts."WHAT IS THIS!..."The parents go on about something."THIS WILL NOT TOLERATE IN OUR HOUSE!"The parents say.I run out of the home,Noticing,Our house is 2 miles away.And it's 7:00.Thankfully my parents were back.We drive home,in silence."I heard."My mother says."We got to get you with another fine young—"My mother were interrupted by my father."There are no fine husbands."He said.I lie, and act like I'm sad."No...You're joking yes?"I act.I lied and faked because I didn't want my parents to suspect that I've been going over to the casita.It might sound stupid,but I didn't want to risk not seeing my one true love,Camilo.I go to the casita at 9:00 P:M."Camilo!"I hug and say to him."Why can't I stop thinking about you!"I shout.Camilo had smelled like vanilla and fresh paper.A girl walked in,"CAMILO MADRIGAL!IM YOURS."She screamed."First I'm not-Second your my ex.And she is one true love not you—so bye."He scoffed and she went."People...But people like you are just like magnets to me."He said."We fit together like puzzle pieces."I say."Yes my dear we do,Do we dear my yes."We waltz into the moonlight once again.

Question for you the readers:Should I make a song that you just read,anyways.Chapter 3 will be in progress.