Spin The Bottle

I turned red,red as a tomato.He grabs a random bottle.He spins it.And would you look at that?It lands on me."Shall we?"Camilo pulls me to him,we kiss.I wish another moment was staying like this.We stop kissing.Camilo kisses my hand,and we do our dance that we would usually do.Hours after that,I go home.I wake up,It was early.I figured Camilo would be awake,or so I thought.I go to his house.He was still asleep.I snuggle with him,He wakes up.I were still asleep,I felt closer to Camilo.I woke up and went to a place—Blue water,green grass and stones.A perfect place to relax.

Camilos POV(first time):

"Oh thanks god it's you.Atleast it isn't my ex."I sighed.I snuggled up with her to.Later she woke up,She went to a nice place.I decided to go with her.Pretty water,green grass and stones.

YOUR POV:::::

I laid my head on his shoulder.I fall asleep on him,He carries me to my house.I wake up.He left a jacket that was his.A note was on the jacket."It's yours,I got mine.I love you!I wanna get married to you."Camilo whispered."Well later—"He said."I love you to."I say.I wake up in my room,Make breakfast for the family and head over to Camilo."You just keep coming back.I understand why."He joked.We did our dance again like always.

sorry i ran out of ideas—I'll make more in the next one