Chapter Five

October 23rd,2021

Alyssa POV:
I get to my locker and see a note in it. Junior sees it since he is the locker to my left. I open it and read it to myself "call me (***-***-****) - Oliver" I giggle.

Junior just stares at me. I get the rest of my stuff and then Lexy walks over. Probably to bully Jake, he is on the other side of Junior. But when she walked over and kissed him I knew it was time for me to leave.

I go to bio class and see Oliver staring at me. Then I see Junior staring at Oliver then glancing at me. He is dating someone and I can't even call someone? "Why is Oliver staring." Ev questions. I slip her the note.

"HOLY SH-" she says loudly then stands as a reaction. I cover her mouth to stop her from cussing. "MS REED PLEASE TAKE A SEAT!" The teacher demands. She sits and laughs.

"He totally likes you!" She whispers. "Yeah I took the hint with the wink." I whisper back laughing at her. "You gonna call him?" She asks but then we are interrupted by phones and laughing.

I look at my phone. Lexy made a 'Go Fund Me' for Jake and living in poverty. Which he doesn't. "Here you go Wheeler, don't spend it all in one place." Oliver says tossing a quarter at Jake.

"Lexy! You bitch! YOU CANT EVER JUST BE A GOOD PERSON?! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE!" I yell looking at her.

"MS MCQUEEN LANGUAGE!" Then the bell rings. "Everyone go except Lexy." I walk out and then someone pulls me into a closet. "WHAT THE HELL?!" "It's me Junior." "Oh well I'm out." I say then he tugs me back.

"Why was Oliver staring at you? And what was on that note?" "Nothing Wheeler. Why do you care?! You have a girlfriend so go be with her and leave me the fuck alone." I say then storm out.

"Where were you?!" Ev asks concerned. "In a closet with Junior Wheeler." I say angrily. "Wha?" She stands in shock. "He is concerned of my love life when he has a fucking girlfriend!"

Later when the days over I go home to get ready for the Talent Show.