wilbur x y/n

(Ok so I was scrolling through tiktok, and I saw that trend it was like its the apocalypse and the last song you listened to is your theme, the object closest to the right of you is your weapon, and your 18th photo is your partner. So I did that and it was "boys will be bugs" my skateboard and Wilbur so I got this idea.)

Tw: death ,swearing ,blood, zombies???( Idk zombies are gross so trigger warning for them ) mentioning throwing up, toxic mothers

they/them pronouns but is a born female you'll see why. This is infact in the UK idk where Wilbur lives so um, Brighton it is!

It was a Thursday afternoon, y/n was a 23 year old. They had gotten out of college for today. They hopped in their car and drove to their mum's house. It was breezy. As they drove by some people, a disaster like smell made its way into the car. They felt them selves start to vomit. Holding it in to not make a mess they continued to drive. 'Almost there' they thought. A while later y/n pulled into their mothers drive way. Stepping out they were greeted by their mother. "oh y/n its good to see you. I have a friend I would like you to meet." she started to drag you inside. "mum I need my thi-" "it'll only take a minute." "ok" "Barbara this is my daughter" "hi y/n, I'm Barbara" "uhh hi." "you don't know me but I know you." "That's nice??" "don't cop an attitude" their mother said smacking them upside the head.

~~~~~~~pov shift/1st person~~~~~~~
My mother smacked me. 'Ow' I thought rubbing my head. "Anyways you can grab your stuff and head to your room, me and Barbara will be in the kitchen." "ok" I rushed to my car and grabbed my things, quickly sprinting up the stairs. I could faintly hear my mother if you could even call her that saying 'children are meant to be seen not heard' she was so fucking posh. 'I want a beautiful daughter not a non-binary freak.' Such a bitch. I plugged in my headphones into my phone and opened spotify.. 'Boys will be bugs' started playing. 'Love cave town' in the middle of the song she called me "Y/N GET DOWN HERE. NOW" I ran down fearing I did something wrong. Her mouth was agape tears down her face. "look at the news" I opened my phone and clicked the news to read, In Big letters 'THE DOWN FALL OF HUMANITY.' 'What the hell' I read more. 'Zombie out break lead to hundreds of deaths' "omg. What are we gonna do?" "survive" 'wait if this is gonna end the world can I just kill her?' I put my hand on my chin thinking. "Y/n I don't want to know what you are thinking and I don't care what your thinking. But grab a weapon and get supplies! Now!" I ran up stairs grabbed my skateboard and my pocket knife and ran back Down. I pulled out my knife and stabbed my mother in the heart. "y/n what the-" she was gone, Barbara just stood shocked. "why would you?" I lunged at her stabbing it through her heart also. Running back upstairs I saw a weird icon pop up above my head. It started to spin. Different people's Faces on it. It stopped and landed on Wilbur soot, A popular streamer in the uk. A voice from nowhere spoke, "this is your assigned partner. have fun" 'wow is this a fucking wattpad story or what?' I grabbed my skateboard and ran out. A small map appeared in my hand it showed me where to go. I followed it till I bumped in to a few zombies. I slayed them and carried on my way. After a little while later I saw a figure walking towards me thinking it was a zombie I reached for my knife. It approached faster. Cluching my knife for dear life. The figure ran faster then ever. It knocked me down, trying to bite at me. I was too weak from riding my board and fighting earlier. I heard another figure come from in front of me. It stopped. The zombie stopped after a bit too. Too tired to stay Conscious, I passed out. The next day I woke to an older looking building. I was laying in a bed with bandages around my arms, legs and stomach. A tall person walked into where I was. They walked over to a sink looking thing and ran some water over some clothes I guess to wash them. They walked over to a window and hung the clothes. I slowly sat up, trying not to make much noise.

~~~~pov swap~~~~wilburs pov

'Of all ways to find my partner I find them broken and hurt by these god damned zombies.' A sigh escaped my lips as I walked in their room. It had a sink so I began to rinse some clothes, seeing as how they were covered in blood and zombie slime?? I don't know its a fucking zombie. Anyways I finished rinsing the clothes so I walked over and hung them in a window to dry. I heard some like sheets or whatever rustle so I looked over and saw them sit up. I guess trying to not make noise but they did so. Anyways I walked over to them and sat on the bed near them but not too close so they didnt panic. "Hey I'm wilbur, your partner" I extended my hand to shake theirs. They studied my face before responding, "y/n," they shook my hand. "Do you want to scavenge for food  or do you want to rest a bit more?" "ill rest, my body is still in pain and my legs feel stiff." I stood up "ill go scavenge the-" they tugged my shirt, "please, don't leave me, i'm not gonna be left in this disgusting building while you go out. I'm coming with"

PART TWO WILL BE WRITTEN .... At some point... We'll see.