7

His Name

"He lives here?" Landing my chest over the fence.

"If someone catches you, you're gonna get in trouble." I turn my head over looking down at him, I sigh.

"But I'm not that someone." He rises a brow, scoffing.

"Just be safe" He begins helping me get over the fence, I reach the other side.

"You're not coming?" I question him from the gap. He smiles turning his head, he begins walking away.

I turn my position towards the house, I'm surprised it was the same well... just everything became dead here, it looks like an abandoned mansion.

Walking towards the entrance quickly hiding behind one of the bushes, there were so many guards. Gosh what are these all for.

Hearing the doors open I begin to peek out, 4 guards coming out from the house. It's going to be impossible going to get inside. All I wanted was to see my love. One of the cars start going up the hill.

I begin to crawl to the other bush, black coloured BMW pulled up. A female getting out, she was wearing a tight red short glitter dress her hair on one side she walked inside the house.

What is a women doing here? Slowly getting up I waited for one of the guards to turn around.

"Oh Miss, you aren't aloud to be here..." turning around one of the guards looking right into my eyes, his smirk appearing from his face. He walks towards me, I took a step back.

He grabs my arm, I kick his leg. He groans yet his grip gets tighter, pulling me from out the bushes. "Take her inside." He puts me over his shoulder, punching kicking him. He was strong.

Landing me on the couch, "Stay..." he points at me. He turns towards one of the other guards, one of them sitting a seat away from me. They were all looking at me.

"What do you mean someone entered these grounds?" Echoing from the house, turning towards the sound. A young female around my age rushes into the room, looking at me her eyes widened.

"A women huh" she crosses her arms. The guards bowing at her, she begins looking at me up and down. "What is you're name lady."

"Yn, ma'am." I slowly stand up, she rises an brow.

"You're lucky you aren't dead," checking me out. "You're the first to ever get through the fence" I tilt my head, confused.

"There are weapons everywhere yet you, you survived." My eyes got bigger, weapons!? Oh hell nah.

"Where is Jungkook." I ask her looking around the room.

"He will be here soon." She takes out her phone looking at the time. Sighing.

"Always late as expected, we'll let's all have a seat." She clicks her fingers, all the guards going out of the living room. It was just me and her.

A few hours past, he still wasn't here. The awkward silence already filled the room, I couldn't speak nor could she.

8.33pm
Nearly 4 hours of waiting a door busted open, she suddenly busted out of her seat. There he was... Jungkook.

The time has come for his arrival!

~J3xn_Jungkook