all just a wonderful dream?.. (5)

clover pov :
i woken up... and felt hurt, it was just a dream.. wow i really failed to wake up and go to her concert... now what am i gonna do now. she'll hate me and probably throw me, wow. she doesn't even like someone like me. huh?. herb came to my room and screamed.
herb : "AHHHHH!! THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT WE WENT CLOVER COOKIE!, but sadly it ended cuz you got a fever."
clover : "wait so i didn't failed to see her perform!? yess!"
herb : "so is she like ur crush?"
this answer again. he really wants to know, i blushed again but didn't answer and changed subject.
clover : "so. arent you gonna babysit cherry blossom cookie's sister?. cherry cookie."
herb : "oh yea!. sorry gotta go!"
he packed his things and ran to her house.
——-
1 hour later
——-
bored.... maybe i should come to parfait's house.. i got up and wearing my usual outfit, and got my guitar. i finally got to her house.
i knocked on the door
parfait : "oh my! i never knew you would come, come in bab- i meant clover sorry!-"
clover : "no it's ok! ^^"
did she just?. never mind it, she probably has someone else special...
??? : "oh princess!, who's this..."
parfait : "clover cookie, he's a close friend of mine! ^^"
hm. she's probably parfait's gf. i shouldn't have came in.
parfait : "and clover cookie!, this is raspberry cookie. i just met her heh"
raspberry : "yea and i'm more then her 'friend', so stay back nagito looking bi- uh i said too much did i!? sorryyy princess!!"
parfait : "we just met?, and clover isn't nagito haha"
parfait : "now you guys get along while i make food for us! bye byee paru paru~~!"
shit.. now i have to deal with her.
raspberry : "please, stay away from mine and only parfait. you hear that!? nagito cockie!?"
clover : "so am i crazy and insane for hope huh?"
raspberry : "i dont know much about you but!! STAY AWAY FROM MY PRINCESS! you might give her badluck!, dont touch her or come near her or elsee.. taste my scarlet blade!"
she raised her sword at my face. i felt terrified. but that doesn't stop me from talking to parfait. she's acting like a yandere for her. i should stay away from raspberry...
finally parfait came in and sat next to me. i hope raspberry won't throw a sword at me. i'm kind of scared...
parfait : "so how's the food?, does it taste good guys?"
raspberry : "yeaa!, it tasted great princess!~"
clover : "it taste sweet when your here with us, your the best chef!:)"
parfait : "aww! thanks guyss!"
parfait : "wait i'll go get the drinks, have fun ^^"
not again. hope raspberry doesn't kill me.
raspberry : "what did you just said to princess!?"
clover : "h-huh!-"
raspberry : "dont talk to her that way! princess isn't yours.."
clover : "she's just a friend to me, dont worry."
raspberry : "better be!, or taste the scarlet blade!"
i'm really getting scared. hope this ends soon...

/part 6 soon/

also sorry for making raspberry a yandere lmao