011

W.C=552
We walked into the small room that we called the AV room. Mike turned on the light and brought el over to the piece of mechanical work.

"Now what" Dustin asks

You sit on the table while you legs swing back and worth.

"She'll find him" mike answer turned everything on "right el"

"Can we really trust her?" Lucas asks

"Yeah, are we sure that she's not just leading us on?" You asks

"She not ok" Mike says as he places a hand on your knee not looking away from the machine.

You roll your eyes at his obliviousness but you left it all for him to figure out in the future.

You knew that something wasn't right about el. You and Lucas were doing things that Mike and Dustin would never do. and It was called: thinking ahead.

You where thinking about what the consequences were it the situation and what the different outcomes would be. In the end all you wanted was your brother back.

But getting your brother back didn't mean that you had to trust her.

El then closed her eyes and put both hands on the table.

"She's doing it" mike said looking at all of y'all "she finding him" he finished

"This is crazy" Dustin said in disbelief. "She's really doing it" he then said in excitement.

"Calm down, she just closed her eyes" Lucas said in a monotone voice sounding very bored of the situation

"Well she's obviously doing someth-" you began to say but were then cut off by the light shutting off.

"Holy..." Dustin said

Then there was a bunch of loud banging noises coming from the machine.

"What the fuck is that?" You ask

"Its like home...but its so dark. It's so dark! And empty! And it's cold"  Will said over the intercom

Any normal person would be crying but you had to tears left to cry so you just listened very intently.

"Mom? Mom! Mia? Mimi!?" He continued "Mimi please!" He pleaded but all you could do was mentally take notes of what was happening

A fuse then blew starting a fire and snapping you out of you trance. You jumped off of the table the was on fire and grabbed els hand and pulled her out of the Chair than she was sitting in. She had blood falling out of her nose.

Dustin then grabbed a fire extinguisher and spray the chemicals all over the fire that soon went out.

"El are you ok?" You ask her as she almost falls. You set her back in the chair and then you ask "can you move?" And you still got no answer .

You looked over at Lucas and then mike. Mike grabbed her right arm as Lucas grabbed her left.

You then grabbed her feet and you all placed her on a cart.

You came out of the room and saw the students pushing and shoving in the halls to get out of the building. It was the. That you noticed that the fire that el had started set off the fire alarm.

We then stared to push her down a hallway but I had no idea where we where going. All i was thinking about was were my mom and brother was and if they were safe.