Chapter 10

After the endless anticipation, the years of desperate and quiet aching for each other, the two finally aligned in an effortless entanglement.

    Many paths were introduced in their time away from each other. 

     Some willingly taken, some unwilling forced to be taken, while some taken in order to fill the curiousness of the mysterious unweared roads. some to fill the aching void with in with a dull sense of contempt.

    All these steps lead them both from nowhere to a beautiful destination inside each other's hearts. Two burning fires dimmed only to be joined together to create a great blaze of lust and desire.

"Slender~" Y/n whispers into slenders shoulder.

He tips his head in a sign of understanding.

    "My soul has traveled far and long to find out once more," she takes a breath,"
I want to build a new story with you. A story that we will engrave within us and burn into our cores." 

    Slender lets out a long held sigh and leans into her farther, releasing any tension he held against her words.

    He still spoke nothing as he knew that she had more to say. He could feel how much she wanted to say but her words were not yet ready to express.

    "I never knew about dreams, for I was created without them. I never knew of happiness for I was giving nothing to compare to. I never knew what love was until it was taken from me and I was left with nothing but cold.

      Slender lets out a soft,"Y/n, even in the cold you found my warmth." Even in this cold world you found you way to me and still held strong within. I know you and I know that this is only a sign that we were made for each other."

    Y/n lets out a giggle." I was made for your forest so I suppose I kinda was made fore you huh?"

    Slender lets out a stuttered gasp with a deep blush engulfing his face.
"Wha-thats-Y/n- he was cut off by her fingers pressing to his lips.

    "In this time, there is no love for you like mine, in this world there is no heart for mine like yours."

"So this means you'll stay?" Slender asks quickly.

"Unless you're gonna leave with me silly, where els would I go otherwise?" Y/n giggles out. 

"I can't wait for you yo meet my family! They'll love you, I just know they will!" Slender excitedly whispers to Y/n.

….

"Family?"

Family😱 what could this possibly mean??!!