Chapter 7

Year: 1847

  "Slender, we have a probem " Jason said with a exasperated sigh.  "What is it now," slender calls from his office.  Jason walks in the candle lit room.  Dark red curtains flow in a ripple motion as the wind flows around them.  "It's lonely".
    "What's lonely?"
Slender asks rasing a none existing eyebrow amused.  "The forest, it's restless, bord, lonely.".  Slender realises what jason is saying.
" Your positive?"
    "Yes sir, and I don't think any spell will keep the creatures calm any longer." Jason says almost as if he's trying not to let the forest hear.
     Slender is silent.  He turns to his desk and opens the bottom drawer.  Gently pulls a book out and places it on the desk top. 
    " Slender are you doing what I think you are?" " Do I have a choice?" " But…"
  " Are you challenging my order?"
" No s-sir"
" Good, you know who to call?"
" Yes trender, bloody painter, but do we really need…"
   " DO not question my order, understand?"
Slender spits with venom as he rises from his desk.  " Yes they are needed to keep this world safe."
" Ok but what will the holder look like You need a shell don't you?"

" That's for me to know and for you to find out."
Slender whispers as he grabs the photo from the drawer bottom. 

   A photo of a girl looking at the camera
pale smooth skin,  Red lips perfectly centered below her small nose. Eyes a light blue fitting her light grey waves that reached her shoulders.  Her thin figure, covered with a white/pink lace corset with short sleeves and a small sand colored skirt barley making to her mid-thigh.

"Your welcome Y/n… I miss you"
"I told you I'd fix this"