Dismorphia :(

A/n: if you want too see more of these story's pls leave a comment also this is my first time publishing any of my work. Also at the end I make up for the angst I promise. Sorry this is super short.
———————————————————————————
Camilo's POV: As I looked in the mirror rapidly changing from person to person, thoughts rushed through my head wandering who I truly was. Then my s/o ,y/n, walked over to me with a very worried look on their face...

——— a little before when this chapter started ———

Y/n's POV: I was running to the casita exited to see my boyfriend ,Camilo. As soon as I stepped in,  mirabel greeted me at the door as she was running out of it. I walked straight up to Camilo's room. When I walked in all I saw was my loving boyfriend rapidly shifting from person to person with tears staining his cheeks. My heart sank knowing the feelings that he felt. I walked up to him and said "Cami, amor, come lay down with me?" He agreed and I was talking him through his crisis with plenty of cuddles as he told me exactly how he was feeling. He eventually told me he thought he was genderfluid or at the least a Demi-boy, "just know I will love you the same either way but would you like me to refer to you as something other then 'boyfriend'?". He thought about it for a minute then said "s/o or partner would be okay...". I kissed his cheek, he blushed. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.