Forbidden?

A/n: PLS TELL ME IF YOU WANT A PT2 but, can we just take a minute to appreciate him in this pic? Also I thought the song was fitting lol<3 anyways this oneshot is longer than the last :) just so you know l/n = last name](they helped me with the idea btw) and Tysm to altiplier010
————————————————
Y/n POV: I walked to the tree where I was supposed to meet my boyfriend, the amazing Camilo Madrigal. When I arrived he was already there. He gave me a quick smile before hugging me and holding my hands tightly. He dragged us to our favorite place in town, a large mountain side that over looked the town perfectly. We knew Delores could hear us, but there is literately no where, in the Encanto, we could've gone that she couldn't hear us. After we had spent a few hours on the mountain we had to go back to town and split ways just before sunset so no one would question where we were. He went back to the casita and I went to my house. It hurt having to love him in secret just because our family's didn't like each other. My family has told me multiple times to not get involved with a madrigal, and I know the madrigals have told him not to get involved with a l/n. But one day while I was out with Camilo, Delores couldn't hold it in anymore than she already had because she knew what would happen if she told anyone. She told my parents first then her family. Let's just say they where less than pleased. After sitting down with both families ,at different times, the madrigal realized they had nothing against me because I am nothing like my parents, who where always complaining about something the madrigals done. My parents on the other hand were disappointed and threatened to kick me out for being in love with a madrigal. Even after years of the two of us being in a relationship they still hated him and the madrigals. The madrigals (pepa and felix specifically) came around to loving me like i where apart of the family, (Which totally did happen at some point btw). The night after we had talked to both sides, I didn't go back home that night because of what my parents had said. When we left my house Camilo had offered to let me stay with him. And after telling the madrigals what my parents had said about kicking me out for being in love with Camilo they totally agreed. Of course I went back home the next day and my parents apologized for what they said but still didn't like Camilo, I was fine with that but I told them not to take out there frustrations on the madrigals just because they done things to help the town and community. They weren't happy with that statement either but agreed. The madrigals and l/n's started to get along, after my family took what I said into consideration that is. When we where both 19 he asked me to marry him and I said yes obviously but that's a different story for another day...