~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟~

Mirabel looks in shock down at the vision,  the vision of her standing infront of casita, while she was full of cracks. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door, before she could put the vision away her door open.

"Miraboo! Got your party pants on? Cause I..."  he was cut off by seeing the vision, Mirabel quickly tries to hide it behind her back but misses it completely until casita moves the decks In the right place.

The was a long sound of nothing, Mirabels Fathers jaw dropped,"I.. Broke into Bruno's tower, I found this last vision. The family is in trouble, the magic is dying. The house is breaking, Luisa's gift is fading, but (Y/n)'s is getting stronger. And I think it's all because of me" Mirabel rants to her father.

They was another long period of silence before her father walked closer to the vision "pa?" Mirabel asks. The doorbell rings letting them know that Mariano was here.

"We say nothing, Abuela wants this night to be perfect. Until the Guzmáns leave, you did not break into Bruno's tower. The magic is not dying. The house is not breaking. Luisa's gift is not fading. No one will know just act normal, no one has to know" her father says shoving the pieces down his pockets and whispering, not noticing that the door was slowly opening.

They hear a "hm!" come from the other side of the hall and both turn to find Dolores and her big doe eyes, looking shocked. "I know" Dolores whispers before turning and walking away with another squeal .

"She's gonna tell everyone" Mirabel says to her father, "Time to eat" Abuela Alma shouts. "Miercoles" Mirabels fathers says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Guzmàns and the Madrigals  together will be so good for the encanto" Abuela alma says to the grandmother of Mariano.

Everyone was sitting at the dinner table listening to Abuela, Mirabel was staring at Dolores intensely. (Y/n) who was sitting in between Dolores and Camilo was trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Yes! Then, let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster" Mariano's Abuela says laughing. "To a perfect night" Abuela Alma cheers "To a perfect night" everyone joins her.

Food was being passed around and as soon as Mirabel broke eye contact with Dolores, Dolores whispered in (Y/n)'s ear (😭). A minute later all the liquid on the table started to boil and everyone looked at (Y/n) who eyes where blue.

"(Y/n) Mijita is everything all right" (Y/n)'s mother asked while everyone looked at her in worry "everything's fine Mami" (Y/n) replies not taking her eyes away from a now sinking in her seat Mirabel.

(Y/n) takes a deep breath and all the liquids go back to normal, under the table she feels Camilo grab her hand. She smiles and finally calms down before whispering the same thing into Camilos ear.

Camilo starts to shape-shift into Bruno and Mirabel rapidly, until calming down, but his eyes where still out of place. (Y/n) was the first to notice before anyone else could see she kissed his cheek which snapped him back to reality.

(Y/n) lays her head on Camilos shoulder while he whispers into his father's ear, his father was drinking water at the time, he spit it out and it almost landed on the Guzmàns, but (Y/n) was there to stop it and put it back in his cup.

Abuela alma gave (Y/n) a thankful look before looking back at Tío Felix. "Mirabel" Abuela alma says, "huh" Mirabel answers in a hurry. "The cream please" Her Abuela asked her, Mirabel turns to her father.

"Pa, the cream?" Mirabel asks her father, her father gives it to her awkwardly, before Mirabel passes it to her sister who sends her a glare. While doing so Tío Felix was whispering and His wife's ear, while doing so a thunder storm appears over Tía Pepa's head.

"Pepa! The cloud" Abuela Alma points out, Tía Pepa runs her fingers through her hair whispering "clear skies, clear skies"  so that the clouds could go away.

Mirabel looks up and then back at her Tía seeing her whispering into her Mothers ear.Tía Julieta looks back at her daughter, her daughter quickly looks away to drink her juice only to see another crack forming on the floor, she ducks her head under the table only to hear her name being called.

On her way to see who it is she hits her head on the table to see Mariano "everything okay" he asks, Mirabel was gonna answer but her father beat her to it

"Everything is great, she's just excited, For you to propose, which, uh-, you should do!" Her father says "yes" Mirabel says shortly after. "As fast as you can" he says panicking.

"Uh, I was actually gonna..." Mariano says but was cut off, "you where actually gonna! Great!" Mirabel says while turning her sisters chair, fluffing out her dress.

"U-u-uh well, since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a sung " his Abuela says.

"Luisa, could you bring the piano" everyone turns to Luisa only to see she had a big frown on her face, (Y/n) looked at her in sympathy, she was gonna offer to get it but Luisa already accepted it "o-o-okay" she replied sadly while walking away with her hands over her eyes.

"U-uh it's actually family tradition to sing after" Mirabel says turning Mariano's chair,

Mariano clears his throat "Isabela, most graceful of all the Madrigals" Mariano was cut off by Mirabel falling, everyone stopped and looked at her. "Your doing great" she quickly said to save herself.

Mirabel was about to get up until she saw a raccoon grabbing in of the pieces out of her fathers pocket "no" she said reaching for the piece.

Behind her it shows Luisa moving the piano but having a hard time, she gets it halfway in the dining room before she starts crying. Mirabel looks underneath the table and sees the raccoons rebuilding the vision, putting all the pieces back together.

"Will you marry-" Mariano was cut off again by Mirabel shots no before jumping for the vision. Birds and animes start flying around "what is happening" Mariano's grandma asks in shock.

Everyone's gift where going out of control, "Mirabel found Bruno's Vision, she's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic! And now, we're all doomed!!" Dolores cries out.

Mirabel tried grabbing the vision but it was pushed away and in front of abuela. Mirabel got up and everyone's eyes turned to her, the house started to crack behind her, everyone's gifts where out of control except ones, Isabelas vines grew and punched Mariano in the nose.

The doors open to show everyone one in the village, but they quickly freaked out as they saw what was happening. It started to rain but (Y/n) didn't do anything about it she just let everyone get wet, she felt overwhelmed.

The Guzmàns rushed out of the house "Señora, por favor!!" Abuela Alma yelled after them but Mirabel cut in "Abuela, please! There's gotta be an explanation" Mirabel tried to tell her.

Isabela passed by Mirabel first "I hate you!" She screamed in Mirabels face, Luisa was next passing by crying "I'm a loser!" She said sobbing, with here father running behind her "Luisa!" He said trying to comfort her.

"What did you do" Tía Pepa scream at Mirabel after her father left before taking of after them, "I'm not doing anything! It's Bruno's vision! It's..." she was cut off by rats passing by her holding the vision.

She looked up and (Y/n) saw it to both of they both ran after them.

~mean while~

"The magic is strong! Everything is fine! We are the Madrigals" Abuela Alma tried to calm everyone down, but got overwhelmed and shut the doors.

"Mirabel!!" Abuela alma yelled and lightning struck