Chapter 1: 'Fictional'

In Camp Half-Blood...

Nico Di Angelo was the son of Hades, Grover was seeking for Pan, and where was Percy? In his cabin, the cabin of Poseidon. What was he doing? He was freaking out. Orange circles surrounded his body like hula-hoops.

"Annabeth!" Percy yelled, he looked at the mirror. His eyes widening. "You have to see this!"

"What do you want, Percy? With the whole Nico situation, what could possibly be more importan -" rolling her eyes, Annabeth entered the cabin. At the sight of Percy, her expression turned from annoyed to confused. "What's that? Is that some Poseidon power or something?"

"I don't think so." Percy said. "If it was, I'd imagine it to be blue."

"Stay there, I'll get Chiron." she ordered, leaving Percy.

He turned to the mirror and paid more attention to the circles around his waist, legs, and chest. There were runes on them. They must be a spell made by someone. But who?, Percy thought.

Chiron then entered the cabin. At Percy's sight, he looked clearly disturbed. He examined Percy and the circles around him, "Never in my three-thousand years of living have I -"

"Percy!" Annabeth cried out. "You're turning to dust!"

"What? Sure, I haven't taken a bath in a while. But surely no -" He said, but as Percy raised his hand. His fingers began to slowly disintegrate.

"Someone's cast a spell on you, Percy." stated Chiron. "I have no idea who, why, or how, but someone most certainly has. We must hope it doesn't kill you."

"You can't do anything to counter it?" asked Percy.

"No, Perseus. Let us pray with the luck given by your namesake this is simply a spell. Not a curse." Chiron said.

Percy wanted to respond, but his tongue had betrayed him. He opened his mouth, but it wasn't there anymore. Percy was simply eyes and hands.

Annabeth looked clearly upset, she took ahold of Percy's right hand, saying. "You'll be alright. Don't worry. Athena and Poseidon together." she told him.

"Forever." Percy said.

As she held Percy's hand, Annabeth slowly began to disintegrate too. Chiron blinked and he saw no more Percy Jackson. No more Annabeth Chase. But piles of dust.

In New York City...

Percy opened his eyes, he and Annabeth reformed in a huge house filled with snow. Annabeth examined their surroundings, whilst Percy looked out of a window.

"We're in New York." said Percy.

"Yes, but where in New York?" asked Annabeth.

"No idea. Maybe we'll find stuff downstairs."

As they walked down the steps to the basement, they heard an argument going on.

"You changed my spell six times." stated a more deep and frustrated voice.

(A/N: oh yeah, have I mentioned all the dialogue will be from memory? do you expect me to memorize every single far from home line? no, so if you're some OCD person im sorry but im not a typewriter. typically when i watch movies i focus on the plot and find little callbacks/jokes, not typing all the lines in my head. sorry for interrupting,)

"I just thought - well - my Aunt May should really know... And MJ... And Ned... And Happy... You kno -" said another voice in a light and defensive tone.

The two were cut off when Percy and Annabeth entered the room.

"Who are you?" asked an older man with a goatee. "Did Wong let you in?"

"Who?" asked Percy.

The older man did weird hand gestures, and the same orange circles formed around his hands.

The younger boy squinted and a red, blue, black, and gold suit formed around his whole body.

"Holy Zeus!" exclaimed Annabeth. "How'd you do that?"

"I'm sorry. Zeus?" asked the older man, his hands shaking slightly.

"Sorry, nevermind." Annabeth said.

"Um - who are you two?" asked the younger boy, now covered in his metal suit.

"Doesn't matter." said Percy. 

"I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." said the older man, and a orange circle went through Percy, though nothing happened.

"What? That's... That's supposed to work..." said the older man uncertainly.

"Listen," Annabeth told the two, her gray eyes glinting slightly. "I don't think we're from here."

"That's obvious." the older man said, "You obviously have no idea why you're here. Now I would like you to leave. Please."

Percy drew out his ballpen, pointing it at the two.

"Is that supposed to... Uh - intimidate us?" asked the younger boy.

"Right, sorry." he said, uncapping Riptide. Percy's pen immediately turned into a sword.

The older man (whom Percy was starting to think was a wizard,) then sent a blow of his orange magic at Annabeth, pinning her to the wall. The younger boy shot a web from his wrist at Percy, pulling Riptide from his hands.

Annabeth then pulled her cap from her pocket, wearing it, then vanishing. Percy used this as a distraction. He leapt on the table and grabbed Riptide from the boy's hands. He knew the boy was mortal, but perhaps the wizard wasn't. Percy rammed towards the younger boy and did nothing. 

Suddenly, Annabeth came to view again, she pinned the boy to the wall, while Percy hit the wizard with Riptide, leaving a cut across his cheek. The wizard cried out then blasted Percy back, due to the impact, Percy was swept across the room. He grabbed ahold of a random box and used it as a springboard - that was his biggest mistake.

Little did Percy know, a powerful spell was in that box, and he had just let it all out. Orange circles centered the room and the world began to crack.

"What did you do?" asked the wizard, enraged. Luckily, he was able to conceal the spell once more, though his skin turned pale.

"Doctor Strange!" yelled the younger boy, webbing Annabeth to the wall. "Are you alright?"

Doctor Strange ignored him.

"Who are you?" asked Doctor Strange, his hands shaking harder than they were before.

"I'm Perseus Jackson. Son of Poseidon."

...

"But that's impossible." said the younger boy. Annabeth got out of her webbing, but he didn't care.

"Why?" asked Annabeth.

"You're fictional." said the younger boy, facing Annabeth. "If he's Percy, you're Annabeth Chase, then?"

"What do you mean we're 'fictional'?" asked Percy, quoting the word 'fictional'.

"You've broken the multiverse. Peter." said Doctor Strange. "God, this is going to be hard to explain..."