meeting her

male pov:

LMK IF U WANT MORE TOO THIS STORY AND SUGGESTIONS DOWN BELOW!!!

i watch her through her window. god she's so beautiful her silky blonde hair laying across her bed. those short shorts and crop top are just begging me too rip them off. she's just laying there on her phone. as her shirt floats up her stomach my cock starts too grow in my pants. i cant wait any longer i need too be inside her. once i'm in her she'll realize she wants this. just give it time

female pov:

i feel something lurking as i lay down, i brush it off as nothing and go back too scrolling on my phone. just a regular Saturday night with nothing to do. i sigh as i flip over too the other side of the bed. i should probably get ready for bed. it's already 11 and i don't wanna be tired the next day.

male pov: as i'm sitting outside waiting for the perfect time too enter she gets up from the bed. i watch excited as she starts too undress. she take off her shirt too show off her boobs. there perfect for tonight. she's not exactly what i wanted but she'll do. she starts too put on a bra and undress her bottom half. she already shaved. it's almost like she's expecting me. as she slips her matching red underwear on my cock throbs too be inside her. only a couple more hours.

female pov:
iv brushed for bed and washed my face. i slip onto the bed and turn on a fan pointing too me god it's so hot this time of year. i lay down ready for bed as the cool breeze cools my body.

male pov:
god she's all glossy from sweat. i'll wait a little till i come in

(a little later)

male pov: she hasn't moved in a while mows my time too enter. i slip open the window that she forgot too close in her bathroom and enter. it's nice in here. i walk slowly up too her sleeping body. she has a nice figure. so dainty it'll be easy too keep quiet.

time for the fun part. my cock yearning for her i unzip my pants carefully and sit next too her sleeping body. i slowly shake her as she wakes up i say "hey sleepy head" her eyes widen at the site of me "GET OUT OF M-" i cover her small mouth with my hand then reach into my bag for some duct tape for her mouth. i rip off a piece and slap it right on. "awe see now it's quiet!" i pin her arms down and her legs on between my legs and get on top of her. "iv been watching you for a while... god the way u flaunt ur tits makes me so horny i just keep my eyes off u!" tears start appearing as u violently shake your head no. "don't tire your self out. you'll need all that energy for tonight" i tie your hands and feet too your bed frame while i talk "i like too surveys my girls before i start." i tuck some hair behind your ear as my hand slowly traces down too your breast. how perky and full they are. i slap one. you whimper in pain as i giggle a little. " look how kiddish you are!" i left a red hand mark on your boob. and kneel down too suck on your nipple. you mumble no under your breath. "THERES NO USE IN SAYING NO. YOUR MINE RIGHT NOW" i twist your nipples as you groan out in pain under the tape on your mouth. "i don't like yelling but ur making this difficult u slut. don't say u don't like it while ur nipples are that hard" i flick them while moving down too your pussy " oh my look at that." i slide a finger between your folds and rub ur clit " but right now. we aren't here for your pleasure. we're here for mine." i immediately shove 3 fingers up your pussy and u scream from the penetration. i thrust for a little then stop. i walk over and rip the duct tape off. before u say anything i shove the fingers in your mouth "that's the taste of a slut. if you make anymore loud sounds this may not end well for u" i pull out a pocket knife and set it on the nightstand. "now where was i..." my cock groans again " oh right" i take my fingers out and shove ur head on my hard pulsating cock. your soft lips make me feel so good. i moan out "like that u little slut. i can tell you've done this a lot." i shove my whole length down ur throat and i hear u gag. i pull it out as u gasp for air. i start too rip your panties off "perfect" i start by teasing the tip too get u flustered "aweee maybe i'm too big for u? it's okay i'll start small" as i shove my full length in you scream i'm pain. i slap u across the face "can u shut up?" i keep slapping u and ur tittes. moving from one too the other. i spit on ur face "stupid hoe ur all wet for me" i keep shoving myself into u. ur screams getting louder and u getting more sweaty as we continue....