Chapter 4

Xavier's POV:
I got out of my brother's hospital room after he fell asleep and joined my parents who were talking with the doctor.

"So did you find any good human surgeon"

"There are a few ones that i considered alpha we will see how it will go"

After that i left and did some pack work the rogues keep trespassing the borders and it's annoying and with me worrying about my brother it's not getting any better.

I just want my mate.

It was now time for dinner i went down stairs and found the pack waiting for me to start.

I sat at the head of the table and everyone began to eat.
I watched my beta with his mate and a feeling of jealousy came over me.

I just want my mate.

"So Justin how was your first day"

"You look like shit by the way bro" my beta Mark said laughing.

"Well try and spend 48 sleepless hours in a hospital, but it was fun i finally met my idol"

"Your idol?" I asked him confused.

"Yes Dr Grey she's the best neuro surgeon ever she accomplished so many difficult surgeries at such a young age and she even agreed to teach me she's awesome"

I perked up at that a neuro surgeon maybe she can treat my brother.

"What do you think about her doctor do you think she could do something about Blake's situation" my father asked the pack doctor who was at the table with us.

"Well yes we could try i heard before about her but last time i checked she isn't practicing at any hospital"

We all looked at Justin confused.

"What no i'm sure that she works in the same hospital as mine you can come see her for yourself tomorrow"

"Well then tomorrow we will go see ourselves your coming with us doctor"

"Of course no problem"

I was getting ready when i heard a knock at my door

"Come in!"

"Hey sweetheart i just wanted to let you know that we were ready and are waiting for you outside"

"I'll be down soon momma"

"Ok"

I joined the others who were waiting for me and we got inside the car.

After arriving at the hospital my brother got admitted to a room and we were now waiting for the doctor to arrive, Justin said that he will come after with the doctor since he had to work.

I made sure my brother got a VIP room so he could get all the care and attention needed for him.

After some time i smelled the most beautiful smell ever it was a mix of flowers and honey.