22.

A blue petal

Sunghoon didn't think much and leaves . After a short while , Ni-ki arrives and discovers the same blue petal meaning Sunoo had reached the third stage .

If he reaches the fourth stage , he won't survive . Ni-ki opens the door and sees Sunoo had fell asleep after crying , surrounded by petals . As magical and heavenly it looked , the sight was rather heartbreaking

He felt sorry for what he was witnessing. The older was on the ground, with the scarf held dearly to his chest . Soft snores escaped his mouth which filled the small hallway of the apartment.

Ni-ki picked up Sunoo in a princess style. The older's head lay on his chest. " If only you could really hear my beating heart hyung " .

He enters the bedroom and put Sunoo too bed.

As he tug a blanket on the latter , he noticed the dried trail of tears on the older's cheek.

He lovingly caresses Sunoo's cheeks and leaves.

The morning arrives and Sunoo is firm today. He has decided to spill his feelings for Sunghoon " It's either stay regretted or get rejected" .

He is confident yet confused and nervous. Sunghoon likes Konan clearly but then the way he treats sunoo??? Far more different then how he treats the others.

Why so protective and caring if there is no special feeling right??

Poor sunoo

He had forgotten how many times his heart was broken

That he is at his last step of attempt for his love.

He dresses up at his best .

Checks the mirror 9 or 10 times and now is ready to tackle

Sunghoon waits with a bouquet in hand and a smile plastered on his alluring face .

He hears footsteps behind him and with every step closer his beat beats million more times. Gosh what is this?? .

He turns over but is met with an unexpected guest.

There was sunoo kneeling in front of him with his loving eyes that twinkled at the sunlight.

"Sunghoonie  hyungie i know this was very sudden .
Well I didn't plan to do it today either but 'my time is running out' "

He takes a small yet deep breath and starts

" Its weird but i have liked you since the first day but no romantic feelings yet. Then after you mingle me with your daily life , took care of me   , set me free from the hell which is my father. I began to develop this unstoppable sense of wanting you. I swear to God I have tried millions and billions of way to ignore but it doesn't even work!! Damn you God. I love you sunghoonie hyungie. I know you might not feel the same but today is my limit of holding back what I actually feel for you "

The younger's sincere word took sunghoon aback  and he took a minute to process what just happened.

Just then he gets a text from konan saying she can't come as she has some family problems.

He puts his phone back inside his pocket, curve a smile and response " I love you too Kim ddeonu "

Ni-ki ......words are useless to describe how he felt , standing behind a pole with fist and teeth clenched . He isn't ready to meet his defeat . So Park Sunghoon has accepted Kim Sunoo and now Nishimura Riki has lost his love ?? .

Tears roll down but he wipe them off enough as much as he can to act tough like a real man he was . But who said a man can't be broken right?? His tears fell unstoppable which resulted in him punching  the pole in frustration and left .

Kim sunoo who was now beyong happy drag his new boyfriend to the school and told the 4 males present who were Jungwon , jay , Jake and Heeseung .

You alraedy know it , all off them where shocked and left speechless on the announcement that the Kim and the Park were officiall . Nevertheless they were happy .

But Heeseung felt really wrong about the scene . He pull Sunghoon aside . "Hey ... Look i need you to be honest  if not the consequence is not good "

"Hyung I know what I am doing trust me " and hoon leaves to join the rest . Still the older seem something is not right with the relationship but what?

Sunoo sat but his deskmate a.k.a his wingman Ni-ki didn't came. The classes went by and Sunoo was very bored without Ni-ki as he always use to look out for him and is always right behind him when he makes a mess of himself .

But he had Sunghoon by his side now !! What a delight ?
The day came to an end and Sunoo and Sunghoon went on a little cute date to celebrate their first lovely night together as a couple .

Ni-ki's house

Konan comes in to her little brother's room to find him packing his stuffs .
"Huh?? Where you up to ?? "

Not facing his sister .Ni-ki replies "I miss grandma I going back to Japan"

"What ?!?! Suddenly ?? What happen Ni-ki this is not you"
As she finishes her  question , Ni-ki turns to face her .

What a horrible sight it was , seeing her little brother's face all puffy , red eyes and quivering lips , she quickly rush and embrace him tight .

As soon as Ni-ki felt the comfort , he broke down and took  out all his worries as tears .

What a sorrow night .........

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Aigo this was sad isn't it??