25

"what the hell is going on Kim Sunoo??"

Sunghoon and Sunoo , both are in their apartment after Ni-ki spill everything . The boys are confused with Sunghoon being the one who doesn't even know what was going on .

"Hoonie hyung I can explain "

"Yes PLEASE I DON'T FREAKING KNOW WHAT THE NI-KI STUPID KID  SAID "

....

.....

...

moments later

....
...
....

"But I swear to got I don't know about the deal thingy "

Sunghoon sighs ,not knowing what to do , brows Twitched and hands crossed while the other fiddle with nervousness.

"So about this....hanahaki thing ....." He looks to the younger " ....does anyone else know ???"

...

At Heeseung's house

"Ok sunghoon listen "

"What the hell do you mean listen ? You all hid this from me ? And you call yourself friends " Sunghoon points to each and everyone in the room currently .

"Ok so are we supposed to come to you and be like ' oh sunghoon hyung ? You know my bff Sunoo hyung is suffering from one sided love towards you and if you don't return it , he will die' ? Is this what you mean ????? Oh come on if you were in our situation with your best friend- oh wait you don't even have one you asshole" Jungwon snap

"Calm down won" praise to Jay's patience .

"Look sunghoon we did what we were suppose to do as friends for a friend. Aside from that why did you even accept his proposal if you were to doubt him ? " There goes  Heeseung

"I felt like he loved me so I should love him too , I didn't wanna break his little heart....." Sunghoon looks away and spoke the words .

"Oh my god praise you Park Sunghoon praise you , damnnn what a sympathetic move you did there buddy praise you mate " Jake applause in sarcastic.

While Sunoo walks out of the room , unable to bear the tension . He walks and walks till he reach an alley ,a dark and lonely one , just like how he is feeling .

He is cold , feels vulnerable and is confused to why life has brought him to this point where he is . A warm embraces him like the one from the river bank . He knows who it was .

"Why are you everywhere ? " He wishpers making sure the other heard him

"Because you are pulling me as if we are tied with the tight bond of love which is sadly one sided " Ni-ki laughs while trying to block his tears .

"Then why didn't you suffer what I suffered ? " Sunoo questions .
Right why didn't he cough petals like he did for Sunghoon ?? Isn't it a matter to be considered ? If he loved Sunoo that much that even after knowing he lost him , he is still able to stand for him . Then why didn't he have hanahaki ?

"Exactly sunoo hyung why didn't I suffer like you ?  That's because you somewhere in your heart have a space for me hyung .... When will you realise that ? Hm? " His rough yet calm voice makes sunoo unable to bear the pain .

He has feelings for two guys at the same time !??? Is it possible ??? Is he too selfish ???

He burries himself to the younger's chest. His tears wet the younger's shirt but the later doesn't mind .

What a hard night

TBC .....

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Sorry everyone I have been terribly sick , I still am , so the update is kinda late

Also after some months I will be gone outside for studies so I will try my best to finish this series .

I got complaints because I turned the title to "SUNSUNKI"
that's because , I am done with bad sunghoon , he is an angel so I decided to make this book a poly-love book .

Hope you are fine with the new twist .