I Hate Him

Sigh...

I was busy drawing human moon and sundrop. I don't know what happened but my fujoshi-ness kicked in and I was like, oh~ hold on, this is kinda hot. Well, here we are.

Please Enjoy!

Sundrop always enjoyed seeing the kids have fun. Their smiles, their laughs, it made him do the same. That was the best part about being the daycare attendant at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. As Sundrop was busy having fun, he didn't notice somewhere staring at him from afar. Moondrop. The two have always disliked each other. One who finds joy in others happiness while the other finds joy in others pain. The two were complete opposites. It didn't help with Chica making comments that they bicker like a longtime couple and the other animatronics agreeing with her.

The day was coming to an end, which means it's time for Sundrop to rest and Moondrop to come out. Sundrop finishes cleaning up the daycare and looks around with a smile proud of his work. He walks into the back room and rests up in his recharge station.

Moondrop was bored out of his mind. Looking over the daycare at night with no kids to hurt was not for him. Even if he could roam the rest of the pizzeria, he'd still be bored. Moondrop lays on top of the balls in the ball pit and looks up to where Sundrop would drop down from into the ball pit to give the kids a fun surprise. His mind wonders to that sweet smile that would grow wider in the company of kids. Sundrops laughter that he wouldn't mind listening to every day. Moondrops eyes widen at his sudden thoughts and covers his face with a sigh. "Fuck. I hate him"

The noise of boxes being tossed around wakes up Sundrop. He gets out of his recharge station, out of his room, and into the daycare center. "What's going on?" He rubs his eyes and tries to adjust them to the dark room. Seeing boxes laying all over the ground, he rushes towards them to clean them up once again. "I'm sure I cleaned this yesterday." He sighs once he realizes who made the mess. "Moon!" He calls out but doesn't get a response. He tried again but nothing happened. He sighs again and continues to clean the mess.

Just as Sundrop was about to finish cleaning, a voice behind him makes him jump. "You called?" Sundrop shrieked and tripped over the boxes, only to have grabbed the closest thing to him. "Ow, what the hell Sun?" Sundrop opens his eyes to see Moondrop hovering over him. "Where have you been?" Sundrops asks. "None of your business." "Of course, it's my business. You really can't clean up your own mess, can you?" Moondrops scoffs. "I don't need to cause you're here to do it for me." Sundrops glares at him. " Shut up. I'm not your wife." "You might as well be." Moondrop smirks. When Sundrop doesn't reply and just looks up at him with wide eyes, Moondrop slowly leans down till his face is inches away from Sundrops.

Before he could move in closer the bell rings indicating that it is 6 am. Moondrop gets off of Sundrop and stretches. "Well then, I'm gonna take a nap" Before he enters the back room he turns to Sundrop. "Don't forget to clean up, wifey." Sundrop sits up and glares at the door that has closed behind Moondrop. "God I hate him."

The new Keqing skin is so fucking adorable.