Chapter 4:In10sity

Today was the day. It was In10sity. We were on the bus . Miss. Abby was Sleeping. And Snoring. With her mouth open. Me and paige though it would be fun to do something to her even though I love Miss. Abby. But Brooke was eating some gumy worms and we took one. We dangled it over her mouth and gigling she almost woke up. so we stopped and gave it back to brooke. Witch she ate. Yuck. We go into our room and organized our make-up all out. "Alright Trio is First so Brooke, Nia, Kendall get your make-up on and you costumes so we can practice a bit. we have an hour. Next are duets so Chloe and Paige if you want you can get your make-up on but you have 2 hours." I decide to get my Hair done a bit because that takes the longest to put on. After an hour passed I only had my hair up and so did paige.We walked in to the autoturium  Ready to watch Kendall Nia and Brooke. Then went on stage and the music was southing and slow. I was watching Brooke a lot because she had a lot of acro and she was just so buetiful. I loved it. Then I watched Nia A little and her face expresions were awesome! Kendall really pulled it together this time. She was showing Abby that she wants to dance and she can. They walked off stage with sassyness and we met them back in the room.

We all cheered for them and we hugged everyone. They already started taking their make-up off and their moms were all crying because it was a really sad and emotional some and when they were dancing there was a lot more emotion. 

"Hello ladies. How do you think you did?" Brooke paige and kendall said good. Abby just shruged " I guess well have to find out."

That never was good to hear her say that but i think they are winning. 1st place for sure

Me and paige got our make-up and outfits on really fast so we would have enough time to practice. We nailed pretty much everything. It's Just the last part where we do a double cartwheel . it's a fast and you have to be nimbleI have to be the stong one and hold up paige first then she holds me but its easer for her because we both have more momentum and its easier. But before we could practice any more we had to go. We sashayed on stage and waited for the music to start. I made eye contact with paige and we shared our nervousness then the music started. We set of with a bunch of turns and spins I did a few areails and then paige did a back flip. Atleast she did not break her foot this time. Then we went to the double cartwheel. I used all the musceles I had and pulled her up and huld her then I turned around anr she turned me I stubled when I landed a little. But I dont think it was too noticable.... I hope. We went off the stage and went back  to the room. I cried a little but stayed strong. I hope we just did not cost us a 1st place crown. I was so scared what Miss. Abby was going to say. We went back to the room. "Honey you were amazing"- Christi "No mom i stumbled on the double cartwheel and I almost fell were going to get 2ed now!" I cried a little. "Really I did not see anthing wrong!." I gave a little smile and Miss abby flung the door open. "Girls, The was graceful and I culd not take my eyes off you." Me and paige ran over to her as she huged us. "Just at the end there what happened chl?"  "I dont know I just stumbled a little and lost my balence and got nervous." "I just hope that does not cost you a 1st place trohey.

"Solos!!! an hour get ready, chl,paige,kenz." 

All of our hair did not take to long niether did the make-up. Paige was all dressed and practiced first and had a private with Miss. Abby. 5-7 mins later I was ready. Kenzie was still getting her big head pieace on. I hope it does not fall off again like a few weeks ago. we all had privates and went on stage. First was Kenzie. He song was pepy and fun like they usually are. She shook her booty and owed the stage. I just hope I can do that good. But when she did a front walkover in the end in the back of her headband came lose but still stayed in with the boddy pins in the front of her head. She walked off stage and I could see Abby looking at Melissa and banging her head on her hand. The paige went on with lost. She nailed everything a abby looked proud in her. But I went on then and I looked a little nervous cause my mom was trying to tell me to smile then i quickly did. "This is Chloe with All about me" Then the music started. I turned and leaped and kicked and i leaped and spun and spun and spun and i rose my leg up. I ran ran and ran the leaped and turned I did a one handed cartwheel leaped then did and arieal. I did and split  and rolled my neck and at the end i pushed my but out and kicked my leg up up and 'gasped' I sashayed off stage and pagie and kenzie huged me to death. Litterally. We ran back to the room and hugged our moms. 

"Heallo Ladies. Oh my goodness. Melissa how many times do i need to tell the headpieace gets sowed into the head. make sure that it is next time. Paige you forgot a small kick but it was barley noticible but you should be fine. Chloe you were spectacular. Wy havnt you danced like that ever beofore?!"

"I dont know maybe because you never gave me the chance." my mom said 

here goes another fight

everyone was getting ready for the group witch was in 45 mins. 

"Christi I do give chances and dont act like I dont."

my mom rolled my eyes and continued my bun and eyeshadow. I got changed and all ready under 20 mins leaving 20 mins to have a private. The group is called things have change and I'm like the lead girl. Brooke, paige, mackezie, nia and kendall are all pulling to be like them . they also try and pull maddie in to but she is to hard to pull and tries to have me stay with her. So i'm lik in the middle of everything. but in the end i get pulled to the other side and maddie does not make it and I leave her by herself. it's kinda sad and I feel like she has bean ingorned a lot by enveryone. but when our private was over we went on stage.

maddie and i were spining and the other  girls were kicking and coming towards us. Brooke paige and mackezie were pulling me and nia and kendall were pulling maddie, maddie shook them free and they ran to the back, I got pulled and started to dance with them but I relized where i was and i went and found maddie and danced with her. the others saw i was not there and held maddie back and pulled me in and i was one of them. Maddie was trying to get me back and trying to get in with them. But they wouldnt let her. she then gets to close to us and she reches for me and i stomp and she lies on the ground i wispear with my finger the others coak with with their hands like their puling me . they go backwards to the corners i face them walking slowy and then i turn around i reach for maddie but they grab me and pull my back (off stage) maddie then crawls off stage on the other side.

we got some many cheers It was one of our best groups. I love it. we did not even go to the room we went on stage and met up with everyone and waited for awards.