Chapter 4

Part 4: The Unwanted Reunion

Naruto simply clenched his fists till his knuckles turned white meanwhile Tayuya not wanting to see her husband angry, clutched one of her husband hands with one of her own and said while both of them turned around "Come on Naruto-ko-"

But was interrupted by Naruto who said "So the bane to my existence finally decided to call me Sochi. I mean leaving me to rot in a village filled with idiots, not even sending me any letter, not a gift for my birthday and to suddenly come here and call me Sochi..." The two Namikaze girls flinched at Naruto's tone. Meanwhile the other Konoha nins nodded in understanding as they stood beside Naruto.

Yes, the Namikaze's expected him to sound angry but this was totally unexpected as he sounded cold. As Naruto finished speaking his mind, He sighed and said to Tayuya while opening up a gateway "Tayu-chan, let's go. I can't be here for another second..."

With this, Tayuya nodded and they turned around hand in hand to get into the Gateway. As they were about to go in, Natsumi summoned her chakra chains to chain Naruto and Tayuya from escaping thus causing the Gateway to vanish in thin air.

This made Naruto to sigh yet again and shouted "Are you serious? I mean using the Chakra chains on one of two Sorcerer Supremes is simply idiotic. I mean I'm pretty sure that I am way more powerful than all of the tailed beasts combine and I don't even fucking use chakra!"

As he said that, Tayuya then said while still struggling with the chains herself "Naruto, jeez never seen you this mad since us facing Undertaker and... Kane in the pits of hell...(Shudders)"

Naruto shuddered as well simply because of the memory not being a nice one to be remembered. That fateful day happened because Stephen's final test for both Naruto and Tayuya and the test was simply to incapacitate the Brothers of Destructions in the pits of hell.

The Test went bad when both apprentices underestimated the two brothers since they looked like normal mortals and then they got Chokeslammed and Tombstone Piledrivered 10 times each.

Luckily, Naruto and Tayuya had hoped that one day they will become the most powerful sorcerers in the elemental nations and in order to do that was to simply finish the test. Which they did, The Brothers of Destruction couldn't help but to congratulate them which got Naruto and Tayuya super confused.

It turned out, Strange needed someone or two to test Naruto and Tayuya's powers. Thus, causing "Boss" to summon Undertaker and Kane to test them.

In which, Naruto and Tayuya laughed about it and the couple and the brothers went for a drink in a local bar.

Back to the story, Naruto sighed yet again and was about to be released from the chains only for them to be broken by Invisible Bullets which made both Naruto and Tayuya to smirk as they looked for the source to see a black haired man wearing a green, white, and black school uniform which happened to be their favorite uncle Tatsuya Shiba.

This made Shikamaru and the others including the Namikazes to widen their eyes at the sudden appearance.

As the chains retreated, Tatsuya did a superhero landing and said to Naruto and Tayuya while staring intensely towards the Namikazes "Hey you two it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Naruto simply nodded and so did Tayuya who said "Ne Tatsuya-jisan, what are you doing... You know what, let me guess the boss called you here."

Tatsuya nodded at this and Naruto asked "Wait a minute, why are you wearing your school uniform? The last time we met, you were a general to the milita-'' But was interrupted by Tatsuya who said in a plain tone "Your Aunt Miyuki happened to have a school uniform fetish and she wanted to spice things up a bit just now."