Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Wrath of The Sorcerer Supreme

A few weeks after Sasuke had gotten his butt kicked, Naruto and his family had been given the respect that they deserved. He and his wife were now considered as SS-Rank even though the power that they've shown was barely 1% of their true power.

Now that Naruto and Tayuya are considered Jounins, they were supposed to be handed missions that were very dangerous or too much for most ninjas to handle.

But sadly, the Soumas and the Shibas don't really want to associate themselves with the village at all. Truth to be told, Naruto does still care about Konoha's well-being.

However, he doesn't really care for it's people with only the exception of those who he kept close with such as Kakashi and Jiraiya.

Not only that, he still contained immense hatred towards his biological family. However, Naruto is still conflicted about his feelings towards his twin sister.

Thus here we are, seeing Naruto in a cross-legged sitting position while meditating in his bedroom. The blond sorcerer was so into his meditation that it caused a crater to form on the ground beneath him.

Before the crater could get any deeper, the bedroom's door opened up to reveal his wife who seemed to be holding some sort of letter. But as she walked in, Naruto broke out from his meditation and said "So honey, what are you holding?"

Tayuya sighed as she walked towards Naruto and said "It's a letter from Strange-sensei." With that statement, Naruto's eyes widened up and quickly grabbed the letter away from Tayuya's grasp.

Naruto's eyes widened even bigger when he gave the letter a read;

Naruto,

If you're wondering whether I'm alright or not. Let's just say I'm fine. Nothing bad is going on, , The reason why I'm writing a letter instead of opening up a gateway towards where you are, is because I have to attend a very big wedding ceremony and since it's one of my friend's, friend's wedding, I have no choice but to attend it. Or else Tsukasa would be kicking my ass again.

Anyways, I sense a terrible danger coming towards the Elemental Nations. And I'm not talking about beings like Thanos, Dormammu or entities like those. I'm talking about Kefka Pallazo. Even then, I'm not sure. For all I know, you must get yourself mentally and physically ready since he's one difficult evil force to face.

Hopefully by the time I'm done with attending this wedding and handling Dormammu again, I can help you but for the time being I am forced to handle many other things, Till then, don't forget any of my, your father's, Uncle Tatsuya's or Doctor Fate's (Though you don't really meet him that much) teachings as they have helped you in faith, bravery and confidence.

Sincerely,

Doctor Stephen Strange

(Your favorite Sensei)

Naruto widened his eyes and said quietly but enough for Tayuya to hear "Kefka's back..." This caused Tayuya to widen her eyes as well and said "You mean the Psycho clown that took both Doctor Fate and Strange-sensei's sealing magic to put him down!"

Naruto nodded at this and said "Looks like I would need to get to the library and give the Book of Vishanti a read, as I still haven't mastered the full use of the Eye of Agamotto." As he said that, he was grasping the Eye with care. Not knowing what to do, Tayuya placed both of her arms around her husband's neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

As she did that, Naruto was stunned for a short while. Seeing this, Tayuya blushed in embarrassment and tried to let go of the embrace. However, Naruto grabbed both of her arms with his own and proceeded to lean towards his wife to press his lips against hers softly, tasting the sweet flavor of strawberries of her tongue and lips.